Lack Of Re Spawn Delay

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KSI BBQ

02-01-2013

This is my favorite game type and map, however, I feel like it lacks in one major way. When you kill/are killed, you are able to res spawn very fast. That makes games extend longer than the 5v5 on SR. I think a little longer spawn time would do this map good, so you are able to do your late game pushes.

Turtle Omega

02-01-2013

Lol what? Twisted Teeline games do not extend longer than 5v5.

KSI BBQ

02-01-2013

I have had games that were an hour long or 45 min..... but for the most part they aren't quite as long

PermaFriedRice

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

a little bit of feed back its your play style beleive me on this theory. im going to go ahead and assume you farm hard until the veryvery end of the game until you see that 1 moment of glory to push to win.
i find myself in this dilemma i love to get high cs so i can finish my build really early which end the game early but sometimes it lasts 45-1 hour ocasionally 1 hour and fifteen minutes which is obsured. so if you wanna try faster game paces focus on towers not alters and killing not farming. hope this helps

KSI BBQ

02-01-2013

thanks, but as tanky support, i guess i just need a decent teem to help me push towers..... but that helps a lot

PermaFriedRice

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

if your playing a tanky suppourt i highly advise you build a higher ap ratio which in tt shreds you dont need to do very much suppourting but stunning and slowing and if these stuns and slows do higher dmg your team will feel more obligated to fight kill and win

KSI BBQ

02-01-2013

thanks man

Demacry

02-01-2013

^ be very careful with this state of mind. Many of my games end between 20 and 30 minutes and I consider myself a very CS focused player. As you get better at the game farming will get easier to accomplish, for you and your opponents. If you only focus on pushing lanes and ganking you're eventually going to run into players who know how to escape ganks, punish your mistakes and out farm you all at the same time.

If you instead focus on pushing your lanes, zoning, and punishing your opponents missteps I guarantee you that you'll notice you only need two or three mid game items to really start taking the win. (one example I can think of is Elise, if you just poke and farm until you have sorc shoes, haunting guise, and a giants belt you can practically run the fights, often ending the game before you finish ryleis; the same can be said for many champs on TT.)

About the original topic; early game death timers help prevent teams with dominating early comps from getting to large a lead by taking a super early turret or getting a huge level advantage.

KSI BBQ

02-01-2013

Yeah but even late game.... i think its at most 20 seconds..... but about what you said, thats great advice also, and i appreciate you two helping improve my gameplay

Demacry

02-01-2013

Actually when you all hit lvl18 the death clock is over a minute long.