I just got hacked, no idea how everything gone

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nerfed

Member

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by L1N View Post
Awful sorry to hear. To add to the problem, support seems to be backed up right now. I put in a ticket on Friday and haven't heard back, and I've read other people have been waiting even longer. Hopefully they'll prioritize this over most of the other requests since it's obviously rather urgent.
Sad to say I believe the quality of Riot Support has degraded compared to the early years of this game, my last request around 2 months ago took 30 days to get a response from, I hope I'm wrong.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sainthobbit

Senior Member

12-19-2012

DUDE I HAVE YOU ON MY FRIENDS LIST. Sorry to hear man, have a bump.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Booker DeWitt

Senior Member

12-19-2012

Keyloggers are pesky things to get rid of. Sorry man hope support comes back to you quick good luck


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

L1ON

Senior Member

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerfed View Post
Sad to say I believe the quality of Riot Support has degraded compared to the early years of this game, my last request around 2 months ago took 30 days to get a response from, I hope I'm wrong.
The ironic thing is they sent me an email with the following in it around 2 months ago:
Quote:
I apologize for not getting to your request in a timely manner. Our team is currently expanding which will allow us to get through our backlog. Responses will be prompt in the future.
[...]
Riot Games Player Support
Now the same thing seems to be happening again; maybe they are still expanding the team.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nerfed

Member

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by L1N View Post
The ironic thing is they sent me an email with the following in it around 2 months ago:

Now the same thing seems to be happening again; maybe they are still expanding the team.
I got the EXACT same response + a free copy pasted message. I don't even think the guy read my request because the response he gave me had nothing to do with what I asked.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nerfed

Member

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBH Cicero View Post
Keyloggers are pesky things to get rid of. Sorry man hope support comes back to you quick good luck
Thanks for your support man I appreciate it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vax the Fennec

Senior Member

12-19-2012

@Nerfed.

Was your name Nerfed from before the hack? Cause I have to admit, it's pretty darned hilarious considering you got hacked and had everything removed....Lol Summoner got nerfed!

I know, very thoughtless of me...But think about it! XP


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nerfed

Member

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWxVixen View Post
@Nerfed.

Was your name Nerfed from before the hack? Cause I have to admit, it's pretty darned hilarious considering you got hacked and had everything removed....Lol Summoner got nerfed!

I know, very thoughtless of me...But think about it! XP
It's weird because this account was not hacked at all, only my main account. This accounts name is the original. So I don't think I'm keylogged.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nerfed

Member

12-19-2012

Bump roit please


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Evl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-19-2012

Bump, updated the OP with pics...