*Riot Penguin's Crash Test Party!!!* ᔉᔵᔺᔊ

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Odd God Zero

12-26-2012

What about : Master Yi + Revive + Teleport + Homeguard + Shurelias + His Ult = Op Gankin Style ! Huehuehue , And What about , Twisted Fate , Pantheon , Shen (Pantheon ulting , And shen ults Panth so he travels with him) And nocturne , Blocking off the road when someone is escaping xD and pressing S + /dance (wich would cancel the "Stop command" but would be funny annyhow ^o^) making it a human wall xD + Can 5 poeple Block a lane off ? like anivia walls do !?

Hf with trying out The streaming

Btw Why dont you Ask someone Like Dyrus To Be in the stream for 1 session letsay
And troll Around with Other Proffesional players In other sessions (inviting someone would be enjoyable for viewers i did say ! Especialy The Already known streamers Making fun into the game , Instead of the usual things (enter solo q q

Greetz Odd God Zero

TheMasterZails

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-26-2012

Would it be possible to make a game with all 10 players be the same champ? like a all teemo troll game or all darius KS fest?

GamersEye

12-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMasterZails View Post
Would it be possible to make a game with all 10 players be the same champ? like a all teemo troll game or all darius KS fest?
Or ten Ezreals that all start level 6...

RiotPenguin

Concept Artist

Follow RiotPenguin on Twitter

12-26-2012
10 of 10 Riot Posts

Check out Crash Test 002: "Infinite Ulting!"

http://www.twitch.tv/riot_penguin/b/351454691

(Game starts at about 7:00 and the test of the day is at 58:45)

Bastilean

12-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotPenguin View Post
The only character art I have out is Headless Hecarim who I designed, but I also designed all the ward skins, as well as the Summoner's Cup
Riot Penguin

Headless Hecarim is cool, but the radiance doesn't come from inside the pumpkin and instead comes from around the neck. Anyone who has carved a jack-o-lantern knows the candle is inside the pumpkin head. I guess this may be a poly count thing, but if you can improve it that would be cool. Big Hecarim fan. I am still the biggest fan of the original skin because it's glowies are the best. If you could put the radiance on the inside of the head that would be awesome.

Bast