*Riot Penguin's Crash Test Party!!!* ᔉᔵᔺᔊ

First Riot Post
12345678 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Danage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2012

Morde, Shaco, Yorick, Zilean, Anivia on both teams...

Who is the last one standing??

TotalInfinity

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotPenguin View Post
So a lot of people have been asking me to start streaming, and I finally have something I'm excited to stream:

Introducing, "Riot Penguin's Crash Test Party!" I'm going to start hosting custom games where we try our best to tie physics into ugly little knots >:3

I'll still do regular ARAM's and stream those (for anyone who wants to watch the ENTIRE enemy team play 'Kill Riot Penguin') -- but I'll also start making these games for anyone who has ever wondered what happens when two Skaner's ult each other, while being pulled by Blitzcrank's and knocked up by Alistar, Nautilus and Cho'gath...ON FIRE!!

Now I know a lot of this has been covered in Youtube videos, but come on, who DOESN'T want to try out 6000 move speed Rammus, or Storm Shield, Surge, and Lulu ult on a fed Cho'Gath?

SO! While I figure out how streaming works, spread the word on twitter, where I'll be posting the games (@RiotPenguin), and post here if you have any suggestions for crash tests!!

LETS DO THIS!
Don't forget to also have a Lulu on the other team to finish up that Super Cho Gath with a whimsy. Scariest squirrel in the whole game :P

Will these crash tests also happen this late at night? If so, that's awesome, since this is the time I'm usually up (and I'll find me a way to sneak into one or seven).

Kchaosrei

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2012

RiotPenguin

From your posts i dont know where to start streaming? If this is true please look into using this program for your streaming needs.http://www.ffsplit.com/

Its very easy to use and they are the alternative to xsplit. Its officially a beta but very usable.

Dèíty

12-19-2012

No ideas just wanted to say I love headless hecarim, nice job it was an instant buy for me as soon as I saw it.

Panickd

12-19-2012

What happens when Nocturne ults Shen right when he teleports to someone?

EDIT: ...on Fire?

Best Philosopher

12-19-2012

Sound awesome

Fat of the Land

12-19-2012

I'd like to see Vi and Malphite collide with each other mid ultimates

Holynova

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotPenguin View Post
Not tonight - I actually have no idea how live streaming works - so I have to look into that...but right now I need IDEAS!

So let's hear them!
Riotpenguin why you so cute and why isn't there a penguin teemo skin yet?

Rheeva

12-19-2012

What about a Vi ulting a shen just as he stands united with an ally who is telepoting to a tower.

Morphine

12-19-2012

Races! Who can race to the enemy fountain fastest? I tried this with Yi, Orianna, Zilean, Lulu and Janna for MS buffs, plus Shurelyas, Ghostblade, boots 5, etc. Would be interesting to see what two teams could come up with.

12345678 ... 9