Vi Login Screen thread

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Rabid Teemo

12-19-2012

The song is really not that great. It's pretty generic and plain but I understand it's not supposed to be selling singles or anything... I just feel sorry for all the kids that think it's the greatest thing ever. I'm going to go ahead and guess that none of them have experience in playing music.

Morello

Lead Designer

12-19-2012
4 of 5 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LouisLeGros View Post
Think the inhouse boys will ever attempt to do something a little heavier, like something that Morde would deserve if you did this back when he was released.
Not sure, it was a smattering of musically-gifted Rioters, not an official band or anything.

TheSoulPunisher

12-19-2012

Lyrics where?

Booker DeWitt

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Rabid Teemo View Post
The song is really not that great. It's pretty generic and plain but I understand it's not supposed to be selling singles or anything... I just feel sorry for all the kids that think it's the greatest thing ever. I'm going to go ahead and guess that none of them have experience in playing music.
Don't be an a$$hat this song is awesome. Not everything is about how well the instruments are utilized or speed metal would be the top of the top. Its a cool song simple as that and the fact it was put together for a game by people that work with it makes it 10x cooler.

For guy above its a few pages back
FB page of the singer:http://www.facebook.com/NickiTaylormusic

Prince Xorism

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Not sure, it was a smattering of musically-gifted Rioters, not an official band or anything.
inb4 "Riot, The musical"

LouisLeGros

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post

I guess we wouldn't want any accidental fires at Riot HQ due to guitar frets catching fire in an attempt to play at a level befitting the master of metal.

Thorthedark

12-19-2012

Just an idea. But for an upcoming champion why not have a contest for summoners to create the login music while the champ is on the PBE? There are so many talented people who do the cover versions and parody songs all over the internet, it could be awesome.

LouisLeGros

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBH Cicero View Post
Don't be an a$$hat this song is awesome. Not everything is about how well the instruments are utilized or speed metal would be the top of the top. Its a cool song simple as that and the fact it was put together for a game by people that work with it makes it 10x cooler.
Maybe if we all prayed Jason Becker could get better and Cacophony could reform and top the charts.

Arcane Azmadi

12-19-2012

Shake it, baby!

Leonvios

12-19-2012

Christ...Quality of riots work improving all the time....