Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Vi Login Screen thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HayabusaZero

12-19-2012

Man, that is a really awesome login screen and music! The right vibe, the great vocals, the awesome Vi animation. This is definitely the best work of the year (and that's said by a fan of Diana login screen and music, which i previously thought was the best).

Riot, you always find a way to surprise us. =)

Dragull2

12-19-2012

Ah I didn't like it at all. Not my style.

I miss Diana's login screen.

Anyways, still waiting for a metal song on the login screen

Nezo

12-19-2012

Quote:
Morello:
Exactly - I prefer a more early 90's rock or early 80's punk personally, but this theme is really fitting of Vi overall - I approve!

When thinking about stuff, I care less about personal tastes specifically than I do "is this right/fitting"? In this case, 100% yes.

I would like to see more of this, with real music than a looped rhythm in the back. Really excited to see what you guys have to come!

Subalternate01

12-19-2012

Vi's theme music is the **** Riot said it would rock and they did deliver

Uwontprevail

12-19-2012

She is too sexualized.

Her bouncing degrades women.

Please change this.

WasteOfFire

12-19-2012

Quote:
Expl0r3r:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBphxrYgJOg (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/redirect.php?do=verify&redirect_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DIBphxrYgJOg)

Here is the Vi Login screen.

I think the quality of the Login screen, animation and sound is really good and fits the champion, I think that this login screen is one of the best so far.

I know that music tastes change from person to person, but the overall quality of the login screen is great.

What does everyone else think about it ?

Yeah, no. This one isn't even that great to me :\
I can understand the epicness, but nothing will ever beat the Diana login screen.

Ira et Tolio

12-19-2012

Quote:
Morello:
Not sure, it was a smattering of musically-gifted Rioters, not an official band or anything.

If you did start hiring singers I would totally send in stuff and apply.

nothingxs

Recruiter

12-19-2012

Quote:
Morello:
Not sure, it was a smattering of musically-gifted Rioters, not an official band or anything.

SNK had an official in-house band called the Shinsekai Gakkyoku Zatsugidan, officially responsible for absolutely ridiculous things like:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mG0bu3XFujA

What I am saying is that it can't hurt to get your guys together and ask them if they'd be interested in putting together a compilation of music. Throw it up on Spotify too, why not? I would throw some amount of money in your direction for an album of League music, especially if you guys worked out extended versions of your character's themes (Nami needs one so bad).

Jayeto

12-19-2012

ok so million dollar question............

where is she?

ShadyGrave

12-19-2012

riot you win. take my money.