Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Vi Login Screen thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WesIey

12-18-2012

Quote:
Morello:
Exactly - I prefer a more early 90's rock or early 80's punk personally, but this theme is really fitting of Vi overall - I approve!

When thinking about stuff, I care less about personal tastes specifically than I do "is this right/fitting"? In this case, 100% yes.

so if you are here i will use this time to rant, i wanted a red to play my 1000th win with me AND NOBODY CAME

Jixson

Recruiter

12-18-2012

I like her music.
I just wish we would get the old log in screen a week or so after the release.

I kind of miss it now. I might actually turn music back on for it.

Of course I need to get that Phreak log in screen back at some point. So boss.

Tetraplasm

12-18-2012

Quote:
Morello:
Exactly - I prefer a more early 90's rock or early 80's punk personally, but this theme is really fitting of Vi overall - I approve!

When thinking about stuff, I care less about personal tastes specifically than I do "is this right/fitting"? In this case, 100% yes.

Do you guys have a team that makes these songs in-house? If so - hopefully someday I could work for you guys in that department!!!

There is nothing I love more than music and/or League!!! I'm going to try to intern for you guys this summer!

YuSira

12-18-2012

This is awesome. I feel empowered just listening to it.
Also, all the moving parts make it even more enchanting.
I wasn't really all too impressed with her at first, but this loading screen almost makes me fall in love with her. <3
I also feel much more empowered and motivated while listening to this.

AndromedaCat

12-18-2012

I love it. SO much. The song is really fitting for Vi I think and I absolutely the animations on her gauntlets. Her bouncing like she's just gearing up to pummel someone is pretty fantastic too. Love it so-so-so much.

Ahriman1

12-18-2012

100% up there with diana's as far as fitting. Excellent job.

KnightMayre

12-18-2012

I was already going to instabuy Vi, now I want to instabuy her even more if that makes any sense.

Stark Midnight

12-18-2012

Hmm i think Riot just gave me a temporary ban, I can't get past the login screen ^^

AndromedaCat

12-18-2012

Also, who's singing in it? So impressive. So fitting.

dirtysanchez1

12-18-2012

It's very fitting. I wish she sang more than 3 notes throughout the chorus, though.