Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Vi Login Screen thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sex King Shaco

12-19-2012

Quote:
SAGA Longearmoe:
nice

Holy Malevolence

12-19-2012

Quote:
lcizzleIc:
I like the characters kit but overall this is the lamest character Riot has done yet. Your idea of tough is a little more clothing than usual, horrible rock login music, and a cocky voice over yet still the same "big **** chainmail bikini female trope" Its like you made hex tech LeBlanc or something.

This game is turning into the "Rumble Roses" or "Dead or Alive Extreme Beach Volleyball" of mobas. I guess in the end though its just par for the industry, bunch of nerds playing girls with big ****.

A "little"?

It's near the difference between a bikini and a burka.

lcizzleIc

12-19-2012

A burka isn't skin tight. Maybe you mean a leotard, or one piece bikini. Either way all the female characters are starting to look like the same thing with a different costume on. Its time to buy a new template.

Quote:
Holy Malevolence:
A "little"?

It's near the difference between a bikini and a burka.

Tejesh

12-19-2012

Wow, lol. This would fit right in on the THPS1 soundtrack. I love music like this. It's AWESOME.

Green929392

12-19-2012

I still prefer Dravens login theme, but not bad.

Quartzmonkey

12-19-2012

lol.

THE HIPS.

Noxiousx

12-19-2012

I love it!... Real music <3

Coloring

12-19-2012

Quote:
Morello:
Exactly - I prefer a more early 90's rock or early 80's punk personally

Holy ****! I never knew Morello was the biggest hipster!!!

Nerjinzul

12-19-2012

Quote:
lcizzleIc:
I like the characters kit but overall this is the lamest character Riot has done yet. Your idea of tough is a little more clothing than usual, horrible rock login music, and a cocky voice over yet still the same "big **** chainmail bikini female trope" Its like you made hex tech LeBlanc or something.

This game is turning into the "Rumble Roses" or "Dead or Alive Extreme Beach Volleyball" of mobas. I guess in the end though its just par for the industry, bunch of nerds playing girls with big ****.

You must love dubstep.

Damiya

Technical Analyst

12-19-2012

Quote:
Coloring:
Holy ****! I never knew Morello was the biggest hipster!!!

he was into Vi before Vi was cool, man.

Quote:
lcizzleIc:
"big **** chainmail bikini female trope" Its like you made hex tech LeBlanc or something.

I could not disagree more vigorously. Her chest is not terribly big, her appearance isn't inherently sexualized, and while some people may perceive her in a sexual light due to this thing or that thing.... In my opinion she's very different from someone like Leblanc on a basic level.

Admittedly I'm not a designer or creative, just a pro-badass-ladies sorta robot lady