Vi Login Screen thread

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KevinDelMarr

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Not sure, it was a smattering of musically-gifted Rioters, not an official band or anything.
I thought Pentakill did all your music? Like Karthus was just an amazing singer with a band of legendary talent?

Phourc

12-19-2012

She's rocking out in time to the music, this is all sorts of perfect

BlackStarwind

12-19-2012

@riot, punk rock or metal, praeco told me there would be guitars...........i am very pleased! tell him he did ***KING AMAZING! along with everyone else!

Leonvios

12-19-2012

I Demand Praeco's presence To accept our gratitude!!

Feladorzor

12-19-2012

This is ****ing amazing. It would have been awesome too if you made or found a punk song (like Paramore) that was actually about a girl and her story but the entire song was just one big metaphor.

Saisaith

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expl0r3r View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBphxrYgJOg

Here is the Vi Login screen.

I think the quality of the Login screen, animation and sound is really good and fits the champion, I think that this login screen is one of the best so far.

I know that music tastes change from person to person, but the overall quality of the login screen is great.

What does everyone else think about it ?
It isn't Diana's log-in screen but I mean really... lets think about it.. nothings going to ever be that good.

Its okay.

DominatorV4

12-19-2012

Quote:
The singer for this song is not in-house (I forget her full name, but it's someone Praeco knows). The vocals for Diana were sung by our own Sayaka, and the chants for both Vi and Draven were done by getting tons of us in a room.
OMG next time you all get in the room and start chanting record it please Make sure you get Phreak in there as well so I can laugh my ass off.

Booker DeWitt

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saisaith View Post
It isn't Diana's log-in screen but I mean really... lets think about it.. nothings going to ever be that good.

Its okay.
Diana's song was great but but i don't think it fit personally but this song sums up vi so well

Patroks

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2012

Quote:
Not sure, it was a smattering of musically-gifted Rioters, not an official band or anything.
While you're here Morello, is VI voiced by the same voice actor of Korra from The Last Airbender?

Saisaith

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBH Cicero View Post
Diana's song was great but but i don't think it fit personally but this song sums up vi so well
buh buhttttt tthe diana and leona story