Dissapointed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

aplhaqup

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-18-2012

I bought Nightmare Cho'Gath and Time machine Zilean almost only because I wanted the exclusivity of having a skin that no one else could have. I feel cheated and very dissapointed. I feel like usually Riot is extremely good to it's players but I feel in this case that this is a move made for the money and that saddens me.

Sorry if I'm being too harsh or selling you short, but this really bugs me.

also not sure if this is the right subforum.

Charles Barkley

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-18-2012

Wrong subforum. Not only that, but it was specifically mentioned in the original legacy skin post(s) that legacy skins can and will return to the shop on occasion. You didn't get cheated, you just didn't read.

aplhaqup

12-18-2012

I'm not sure that's entirely true. I believe the first round or maybe two of legacy skins were said to never be available again. It was definitely implied.

aplhaqup

12-18-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...t=legacy+skins

You were right about them saying it from the beginning. But I still have a bad taste in my mouth. this always bugs me when game makers do this. Let the players who have been here for a longer time have some things that reflects that. I'm a person who likes to collect trophy's and achievements, I'm a "completionist" if you will. And having a skin that no can buy anymore feels good. So when they're given out for sale again it leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I understand riot wants to cater to more players. But what about those of us who have been here for years and played thousands of games can we not have something that shows that?

Sorry Riot I'm not trying to bash on you. Riot is the nicest company to it's consumers that I know of. So thank you Riot for being so good to us! I guess I can live with this one thing. But what's the point of having a legacy skin? it just means you had enough cash and were paying attention at the right moment.

Summoner Abyss

12-20-2012

Also it was voted by the community as a whole to bring it out. The sale date is about a week long so I don't feel bad some of those skins people will not want cause they are old and just recolors.

Koillu

12-20-2012

The whole goal of the legacy category is that unlike LIMITED skins, they can come back later, but they still are rarer than normal skins.