Searching for an Off-Tank AP Elise Build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NeonX the Camper

09-07-2013

So in general I am looking for an Elise build that builds a decent amount of AP items that have some health items such as Warmog's Armor.

If you know of any build similar to what I am asking for please just post the link and I will check it out .

Never mind I don't need any more Ginjavitis' build was amazing and got me 10/5/6.

Ginjavitis

09-07-2013

RoA, liandries, rylais, sunfire cape, randuins, then any boots you need. you could essentially swap one of the giants belts items for an hourglass and gain some more armor if their team is AD heavy, Abyssal if AP heavy, or if they're squishy you could get a Deathcap and wreck them all, while still being very tanky. just a RoA and a giant's belt item should push you over 3k hp, anything after that just makes you stronger.

Ginjavitis

09-07-2013

just did a custom game: liandries, RoA, Rylais, warmogs, sunfire, m-pen boots. i had 5008hp, 135 armor, 228 AP, 59 MR...even with 228 AP she hits like a truck

ZachTheApathetic

09-07-2013

I tend to like to go frozen heart, liandrys, sorc boots, abyssal scepter, and rylais. You can swap out RoA for rylais if you prefer.

The sixth item i reserve for situations. More armor if ad fed, more mr if ap fed.

If an ap is fed i typically like to pick up merc treads and then go with some other ap item, usually rabadons.

If an ad is fed I like zhonyas.

If both fed...both zhonyas and merc treads...or maybe just a warmogs