Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Rioter for the 1000th win

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThatoneGothGuy

Senior Member

12-19-2012

Quote:
AlenKT:
well, I hope a Red can see this... :/

look at him look at him and laugh


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AlenKT

Senior Member

12-19-2012

Last bump of the hope


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MysticMist07

Junior Member

12-19-2012

i will bump for him!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Damiya

Technical Analyst

12-19-2012

oh my gosh. i am the worst human being, I totally spaced it out. Hi, let's play a game!

Friend invite sent. I didn't get much sleep last night so I'm not sure how well I'll do, but let's try

Unfortunately I'm a bit crunched for time, so if I don't hear back from you in like 10-15 I've gotta scoot, I'm afraid.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Evìl

Senior Member

12-19-2012

Quote:
Damiya:
oh my gosh. i am the worst human being, I totally spaced it out. Hi, let's play a game!

Friend invite sent. I didn't get much sleep last night so I'm not sure how well I'll do, but let's try

Hey can you accept my friend request, I'm in dire need of some help from a Riot employee after being hacked and am quite distressed, if you could add me so I can talk to you about the situation really quick I would appreciate it. Thanks.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Damiya

Technical Analyst

12-19-2012

Quote:
Evìl:
Hey can you accept my friend request, I'm in dire need of some help from a Riot employee after being hacked and am quite distressed, if you could add me so I can talk to you about the situation really quick I would appreciate it. Thanks.


Your best bet is going to be filing a ticket through our support site, http://support.leagueoflegends.com/

I don't have any ability to help out with stuff like that.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Damiya

Technical Analyst

12-19-2012

Unfortunately Alen, I'm not gonna be able to play with you. One of my coworkers should see this and set you up though. Sorry for being such a jerk and missing you twice now. Augh


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AlenKT

Senior Member

12-19-2012

It's okay. Thanks for your time.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Evìl

Senior Member

12-19-2012

Quote:
Damiya:
Your best bet is going to be filing a ticket through our support site, http://support.leagueoflegends.com/

I don't have any ability to help out with stuff like that.

I was going to ask if you could forward an e-mail to support directly and ask them to look at it? I wanted to give it a shot, I've attempted to add a lot of Rioters so I could ask them that. :<

Edit: I wanted to ask you to forward it to Riot support directly for myself because my last ticket took 30 days for a response, which didn't even help me with what I wanted. But thanks for your time :\


12