Rioter for the 1000th win

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThatoneGothGuy

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlenKT View Post
well, I hope a Red can see this... :/
look at him look at him and laugh

AlenKT

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2012

Last bump of the hope

MysticMist07

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2012

i will bump for him!

Damiya

Technical Analyst

12-19-2012
2 of 4 Riot Posts

oh my gosh. i am the worst human being, I totally spaced it out. Hi, let's play a game!

Friend invite sent. I didn't get much sleep last night so I'm not sure how well I'll do, but let's try

Unfortunately I'm a bit crunched for time, so if I don't hear back from you in like 10-15 I've gotta scoot, I'm afraid.

Evěl

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damiya View Post
oh my gosh. i am the worst human being, I totally spaced it out. Hi, let's play a game!

Friend invite sent. I didn't get much sleep last night so I'm not sure how well I'll do, but let's try
Hey can you accept my friend request, I'm in dire need of some help from a Riot employee after being hacked and am quite distressed, if you could add me so I can talk to you about the situation really quick I would appreciate it. Thanks.

Damiya

Technical Analyst

12-19-2012
3 of 4 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evěl View Post
Hey can you accept my friend request, I'm in dire need of some help from a Riot employee after being hacked and am quite distressed, if you could add me so I can talk to you about the situation really quick I would appreciate it. Thanks.
Your best bet is going to be filing a ticket through our support site, http://support.leagueoflegends.com/

I don't have any ability to help out with stuff like that.

Damiya

Technical Analyst

12-19-2012
4 of 4 Riot Posts

Unfortunately Alen, I'm not gonna be able to play with you. One of my coworkers should see this and set you up though. Sorry for being such a jerk and missing you twice now. Augh

AlenKT

12-19-2012

It's okay. Thanks for your time.

Evěl

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damiya View Post
Your best bet is going to be filing a ticket through our support site, http://support.leagueoflegends.com/

I don't have any ability to help out with stuff like that.
I was going to ask if you could forward an e-mail to support directly and ask them to look at it? I wanted to give it a shot, I've attempted to add a lot of Rioters so I could ask them that. :<

Edit: I wanted to ask you to forward it to Riot support directly for myself because my last ticket took 30 days for a response, which didn't even help me with what I wanted. But thanks for your time :\