Next ADC....

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cerulean Laser

12-20-2012

Someone like:

UkyoSonoda

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LullabyGaming View Post
Rope Darts and Red Pandas.

MAKE IT HAPPEN
Screw it...

We're playing Bunnies and Burrows. You're all $#&*ing rabbits! >.>

Some of us in games the other day were poking fun at the loading screen messages. At some point I ended up saying:

"Did you know? Poop has yet to be used as a primary weapon in League of Legends."

So... Female monkey ADC or living Poo pile champ on the way... :P

LonelyLiamNeeson

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
Well, not sure about the slingshots, but the next ADC won't be a "he".
so is it safe to say we're finally getting an adc battle mech?

Mallaidh

12-20-2012

Kinda want the next adc to be a knife thrower...

Wet Sugar Walls

12-20-2012

good idea

Wind Sheer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeezy102 View Post
Will have 2 slingshots.

One will be his auto attack tool, the next will be a gigantic one on his back.

He fires differen't kinds of ammo for Q,W,E, i don't know.... get creative.
maybe one will slow, one will deal additional damage, and one will be able to hit for AoE damage. I'm good with ideas, not for naming them or coming up with fancy little stories about what EXACTLY things do.

His ulti could be that giant slingshot on his back.
He plants it in the ground and roots himself. The cast time, range, and damage increases with each surrounding allied champion.... you know.. like they're helping him draw this huge slingshot back further.

Just my idea.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Didoodeladi View Post
I want a slingshot and little creatures
Like this
Great! I have a rough idea based on yours, but I am not sure whether he is still an adc. I am poor for naming of those creatures, so I will use colour to represent instead (and sorry for my poor English also).

All of his skills are skillshots.

Passive: "Union": If different creatures meet (for Green, it only needs to pass through others so that Green and others can gain special effects. But for others, they need to reach the same area), they will gain special effects.

Q: "Red": Fire a burning creature that will damage all enemies it passes and leave a flame to the target area, continuing to damage enemies that stand on it and reduces healing effects for a few seconds.
If Red meets other creatures, Red will deal more damage to a larger area.

W: "Blue": Fire a freezing creature that will damage the first enemy it hits and the surrounding enemies and leave a frost, which will slow enemy movement speed for a few seconds. It will also slow down the speed of all projectiles passing through (or block a single target skillshot?).
If Blue meets other creatures, Blue will slow enemies in a larger area and more significantly.

E: "Purple": Fire a unstable creature that will damage all enemy in the target area. After it reaches the target area, it will throw multiple balls to damage random enemies (enemies champions first) in a large area.
If Purple meets other creatures, Purple will throw different ball according to which creatures it meets.
  • Red: Purple will throw fire balls which will apply a burning effect to burn enemies and reduces healing effects for a few seconds.
  • Blue: Purple will throw ice balls which will slow enemy movement speed.
  • Green: Purple will throw giant balls which deal more damage.
(I am not sure whether purple should gain multiple effects if it meets multiple creatures.)

R: "Green"(ultimate): Fire a giant creature that will damage all enemy on a straight line. Green will travel faster, longer and deal more damage for each creature it meets. Green will gain different effects according to which creatures it meets.
  • Red: Green will be on fire which will apply a burning effect to burn enemies and reduces healing effects for a few seconds. It will also leave a flame road on the path it travels after meeting Red and the target area, continuing to damage enemies that stand on it and reduces healing effects.
  • Blue: Green will slow the movement speed (and attack speed?) of all enemies it hits.
  • Purple: Green will split to three. Enemies hit with multiple Green will only be damaged by one Green.
Green can gain multiple effects if it passes multiple creature.

Hopefully you guys enjoy it .

Wind Sheer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2012

Have a few revise

Orlim

12-21-2012

oversized manly ***** shooting seed all over the place. nice. well riot i give it to you, you are innovative!

Calling Clouds

12-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
Bows and birds?

Maybe darts and dogs.

Or longswords and lions!

I like alliteration.
EAGLE RIDER TYVM.

link:http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wik...er_concept.jpg

I'M ON TO YOU PARROT.

Raíne

12-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by kfczombie View Post
so is it safe to say we're finally getting an adc battle mech?
yes plz