Katarina skin idea with artwork

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aexalven

12-30-2012

Well.. I wont lie, it is NOT Katarina and this character was created far before Katarina probably even existed. But they look similiar and Katarina lacks "serious" skin so why not?

http://aexalven.deviantart.com/#/d5psaga

You can check it out there with a small lore. I know the art sucks, its my second digital art and art EVER. Hopefuly i will get better. There you have explanations about the gloves.

If you want watch me on DA, i should start doing some serious LoL fanart soon after the finals.

Aeolian Melodies

12-30-2012

Most of Kat's skins are pretty serious, her only reallly "funny" skins are either limited (Kitty Kat, Red Card) or legacy (Slay Belle). Also Kat has a ton of skins already, she shouldn't be priority.

Aexalven

12-30-2012

The only serious skin i can think of is High Command. Mercenary is just recolour. Desert or pirate Katarina are jokes for me, doesnt fit the character. Was waiting long enough for her Crimson Elite skin, but now Slay Belle appeared so i cant except it anytime soon now.

Aeolian Melodies

12-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aexalven View Post
The only serious skin i can think of is High Command. Mercenary is just recolour. Desert or pirate Katarina are jokes for me, doesnt fit the character. Was waiting long enough for her Crimson Elite skin, but now Slay Belle appeared so i cant except it anytime soon now.
Sandstorm and Bilgewater Katarina aren't joke skins to me, I see them as Kat in an undercover mission in these places Mercenary might just be a recolour, but the concept is not a "joke/fanservice" skin.

StopLooknAtMyMoM

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-30-2012

Best skin is still my idea, KFC Katarina throwing drumsticks n stuff.

Aexalven

12-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenluvartz View Post
Sandstorm and Bilgewater Katarina aren't joke skins to me, I see them as Kat in an undercover mission in these places Mercenary might just be a recolour, but the concept is not a "joke/fanservice" skin.
We both know its not disguise. Yea, a long haired chick with tons of daggers on her and 2 swords. Definitely not Katarina.