What does everyone think of...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Intellectional

12-18-2012

AD Zyra? Good range, good utility, decent ratios, brush control, crazy early game poke, a gank escape...

ExecutionerK

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-18-2012

You don't seem to understand the word ratio and escape.

Intellectional

12-19-2012

I'll give you ratio. I meant her starting AD. Her AD scaling isn't anything spectacular, but it's not terrible, and could work with an ADC build.

By escape I meant her snare. Someone comes out of the jungle, you just hit them with that. If they close the gap, ult.

Lagbane

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intellectional View Post
I'll give you ratio. I meant her starting AD. Her AD scaling isn't anything spectacular, but it's not terrible, and could work with an ADC build.

By escape I meant her snare. Someone comes out of the jungle, you just hit them with that. If they close the gap, ult.
By "scaling" he referred to the AD ratios on her abilities. In Zyra's case, she has none. Building AD instead of AP would gimp her damage really bad because all of her abilities scale with AP and not AD. You might as well play AD veigar.

Intellectional

12-19-2012

But she still retains the CC... that's the point. Ah well. I dunno if it's viable or not, just a fun idea I had.