•AMAZING full-length analysis on why Zed should be buffed•

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thane Soren

Recruiter

12-19-2012

Thane Soren

Recruiter

12-19-2012

Thane Soren

Recruiter

12-19-2012

buff

Lyrdian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reynfall View Post
THIS IS NOT MINE! It was written by someone else who clearly knows the problems with Zed

Please buff Zed.
So wait. Zedd deserves more rewards for having to wisely spend his energy bar than shen akali or lee sin? No. Try again.

Thane Soren

Recruiter

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyrdian View Post
So wait. Zedd deserves more rewards for having to wisely spend his energy bar
Duh?

Freeburn

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reynfall View Post
At this point in time it's not possible to use his teleports optimally because the game is very clunky about where you're allowed to place them through walls.

This would go into quality of life buffs for him, not really actual buffs.

But he still does need actual buffs.

idk man, he looks pretty buff already. Any buffer, and he wouldn't really look like a ninja. :P

Sammystorm

12-19-2012

For god's sake stop bumping this thread

Sessamo

12-19-2012

Zed would probably see more play if Kha didn't exist.
I agree his ult is weak, but I think that's just because it's single-target and easily nullified by Hourglass.

Deychundei

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2012

I thoroughly enjoy playing Zed, and he does feel incredible weak compared to the normal top/jungles, granted his jungle clear is pretty decent.

I agree with the OP, heres my take.

He feels incredibly item dependent, and doesnt really do much damage until hes got the black cleaver, and even then if your opposite number is on par with you in items you dont really get scary, and i feel that he is a little too item dependant.

Also i feel his CDs are to long, and atleast the Q W and R need their CDs reduced.

Energy consumption, well as stated a number of times, his costs are way to high, one combo and im dry, i turn into the fat kid after a 10m sprint,
*pant pant* "hold on, hold on" *gasp* "gimme a sec, ok heres another hit" *pant pant*

I hadnt thought about the CC and having both hit, decent idea do drop that requirement, and yes missing with the shurikens is a major PITA

And as for rewarding wise energy spenditure? sure i dont mind that but not really being able to go for a kill cos everything is far to costly even after waiting for full energy, thats not wise thats just too costly.

Thane Soren

Recruiter

12-19-2012

buff