•AMAZING full-length analysis on why Zed should be buffed•

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DeafCatMoan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2012

I finally won my first game with zed, im so proud of myself.

Thane Soren

Recruiter

12-19-2012

buff please

Thane Soren

Recruiter

12-19-2012

buff!

FREMZTER

12-19-2012

Meanwhile Sejuani. Karma, Syndra...

Freeburn

12-19-2012

I am by no means a high level player. I probably only play a max of ten games per week, and have never even tried ranked, so take this for what it's worth.

I've won 6 of my last 8 games as Zed. I'll play him top, mid or jungle, I don't care. I'm really just having fun learning how he performs against different champions, and just trying to figure out how to optimally use his kit. I feel like I've barely scratched the surface with his kit possibilities, since I know for a fact that I very rarely optimally use the shadow teleports on his W and R. Even still, I definitely have a winning record with him.

I understand why people say he needs a buff - his kit does seem underwhelming. But I really think it only SEEMS that way, because hardly anyone has really understood how to optimally use the teleportation mechanics in his kit (including me).

I'm only playing him because I really like his style, and I'm hopeful I can eventually master all of his mechanics, and unlock what I think will be OP. I just had my best game with him yet last night, when I went 15/4/9, with 354 CS, while Jungling. Not too shabby.

Thane Soren

Recruiter

12-19-2012

buff

Skaarrjj

12-19-2012

Try buffing his E to have a bigger radius

Thane Soren

Recruiter

12-19-2012

buff

Thane Soren

Recruiter

12-19-2012

buffs

Thane Soren

Recruiter

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeburn View Post
I am by no means a high level player. I probably only play a max of ten games per week, and have never even tried ranked, so take this for what it's worth.

I've won 6 of my last 8 games as Zed. I'll play him top, mid or jungle, I don't care. I'm really just having fun learning how he performs against different champions, and just trying to figure out how to optimally use his kit. I feel like I've barely scratched the surface with his kit possibilities, since I know for a fact that I very rarely optimally use the shadow teleports on his W and R. Even still, I definitely have a winning record with him.

I understand why people say he needs a buff - his kit does seem underwhelming. But I really think it only SEEMS that way, because hardly anyone has really understood how to optimally use the teleportation mechanics in his kit (including me).

I'm only playing him because I really like his style, and I'm hopeful I can eventually master all of his mechanics, and unlock what I think will be OP. I just had my best game with him yet last night, when I went 15/4/9, with 354 CS, while Jungling. Not too shabby.
At this point in time it's not possible to use his teleports optimally because the game is very clunky about where you're allowed to place them through walls.

This would go into quality of life buffs for him, not really actual buffs.

But he still does need actual buffs.