•AMAZING full-length analysis on why Zed should be buffed•

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thane Soren

Recruiter

12-18-2012

buff plzzzz

Thane Soren

Recruiter

12-18-2012

needs a buff

Thane Soren

Recruiter

12-18-2012

buff

ZerglingOne

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titiln View Post
-
his W gives him access the highest AD and allows him to scale off of AD, its like an AD rabadons.
Uh...Mr. Shard of the Monolith would like a word with you. In his office.

Thane Soren

Recruiter

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titiln View Post
his W gives him access the highest AD and allows him to scale off of AD, its like an AD rabadons.
You realize Malphite can get 40% additional armor?

Thornmail = 100 armor. On Malphite it's 140.

OP needs nerfs

buff Zed

AgeOfPwn

12-18-2012

Y'know, I'd agree with you, and I kinda do...

But you are literally bumping you're own thread too often, let it be supported naturally.

NavyDragons

12-18-2012

you say his ratio suck but his Q has a 100% ratio his have an 80% ratio and his ulti has a 100% ratio
what part of this sucks?
oh your opponent build armor?
yea people build armor thats why you have options like yomuus black cleaver and last whisper
tired of sacrificing damage to survive? well then mercurial scimitar, black cleaver, frozen mallet iceborn gauntlet merc treds blade of the ruined king
now i dont disagree you will rarely see him in tournament play but its not because he is a bad champion its because he requires to much work and can be shut down if kept on top of early game

blackhawkb17

12-19-2012

really the only thing that zed needs a "buff" on is his living shadow, the range for that is pathetic for an assassin. You cant even get to the back line while standing in their front line with it. if you are trying to engage on a carry you have to w in then r then you have no escape or if they flash, have an escape you have no way to re-engage them and then your ult is useless. Rest of him seems ok. Oh also its bugged to hell right now, ie just goes in a random direction not any where near my mouse pointer at least a couple times every single game.

Scackman

12-19-2012

I think Zed is the best Champion ever. It has already been stated that Zed is the best at....FARMING!!! OMFG wut!?!? This guy is the king of last hitting and pushing, and this is from the start of the game.

Oh, enemy champion is poking me early? I'll just sit back and farm harass with q. Oh hey I'm lvl 3! Are they pushed to my tower? No prob, I'll just utilize my passive and last hit minions with no problem. Oh they're being a dick? Let me W/E/Q AA the *******, but I hope you're item countering your lane!

Zeds base stats are so strong that I will usually counter my lane with defensive items and focus on farming IF they ever get an advantage on me, which in rare. Unless you're Jayce. EAT IT JAYCE. Since Zed has no mana, he can force Casters to choose between harassing and farming and as far as bruisers are concerned, well that actually involves some skill...NOPE I JUST PRESS E AND CONTINUE TO PUSH WHILE DAMAGING ALL THE PEOPLES!

Zed is a god damn ninja. HE CANNOT BE GANKED EVER. As long as you're not being a noob and trying to use your W to harass. Come on who does that. Especially when they don't know where the enemy jungle is. OH HEY YOU'RE TRYING TO GANK ME!?!? Double tap W, then hit E, maybe a Q as well if you got DA SKILLS.

NEVER EVER USE YOUR ULT AND W AT THE SAME TIME. BY GOD! The combo is Ult, E AA/Q, then W E W AA Ult proc *DEAD* Well, that's on squishies anyway...

The only real problem I have with this guy is the "harshness" on his W. His shadow gets blocked on the corner of terrain and isn't very forgiving, unlike flash, in terms of having that little extra "oomph" to get over walls.

Zed is a Ninja. Being a ninja is not about killing, but having the patience to outwit and out-think your opponent. Focus on the strengths of your Champion and the weakness of other Champions, and use that information to, at the very least, dominate your lane.

"OMFG ZED WHY YOU BUILD SPIRIT VISAGE!?!?" Cause *****, I don't want to get one shotted.

Zed does have his weaknesses, but energy issues and damage output are nowhere on my list.

Thane Soren

Recruiter

12-19-2012