Evelynn AD or AP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zuua

12-18-2012

title says it all. I've tried her either way but can't tell which is best

Zuua

12-18-2012

help plz

HeX017

12-18-2012

Definitely don't have the most experience at this game...but I have seen eve built both ways and I see far more potential going AP with her in lane (never seen AP eve in the jungle...not sure if there's even any potential there). Taking eve mid (or sometimes top) she can farm very well, has a speed boost for escaping/engaging making her safer than some other mids and her real strength lies in her ability to utilize that invisibility to roam and gank murdering squishies.

Not as strong as she was late s2 but still very viable.

Zuua

12-18-2012

yea i know about the increased viability in S2 and worlds i'm just trying to figure out which masteries i'm gonna use with her

SPPBOverlord

12-18-2012

Ap
just get a lich bane and you will do more ad damage and ur hate spike will deal a lot of damage and PROC ur lich, and dont go jungle, her massive strength is her roaming capabilities of a mid COMBINED with her stealth, theydont know if ganking, back at base, or at shop

acosn

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPPBOverlord View Post
Ap
just get a lich bane and you will do more ad damage and ur hate spike will deal a lot of damage and PROC ur lich, and dont go jungle, her massive strength is her roaming capabilities of a mid COMBINED with her stealth, theydont know if ganking, back at base, or at shop
She's a perfectly competent jungler. You just don't want to blindly gear AP.

To answer the OP, there's no better build, how you build really does just come down to what lane you're in.

AP only makes sense in mid, and potentially top lane. AD and more hybrid centric builds make more sense in the jungle.

GENOClDE

12-19-2012

i always go ap just build dfg, burst down enemy adc dfg,ult,e,q,ignite

N1ghtSt4lker95

12-19-2012

I go ad, she has a better spark with ad

NE0X1

12-19-2012

ap mid lol

Devious Rogue

12-20-2012

Always AP. She lacks the sheer bruising power scaling to be built efficiently AD.