Rengar and Diana in relation to Twisted Treeline.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Winters Claw

12-20-2012

Everyone is whining about the recent Nerfs to these two particular champs. I really agree'd with almost all the Nerfs bar Diana's sheild radius.

Rengar can still simply 1 hit combo anyone prior to a lvl 11 Singed. I understand his heal was weakened, and his Hp/Regen was destroyed aswell. However isn't he an assassin? He is suppose to pretty much, kill the people out of place. I think he does this at a godly pace, even through all these Nerfs, he is an all or nothing champion, and the majority of the time he gets it all. Especially in 3s when he gets so many areas to pounce, and can tower dive bot lane through a bush pounce and a combo, get a kill, and take a single tower strike.

Diana is still strong, but Yes, takes more practice and patience to land those Q's and follow up with R. Before her Nerf, She would simply Q, r, e, auto attack, pull you in. All in the space of 0.5 seconds and remove 60/70% if not more of your hp, Then she simply needs to either Q as you run or R, if she's got and slows, she can just Auto attack you. Without a single hp being taken from her. This is a pretty normal day for Diana in 5s, and it's even worse in 3s. She is still extremely powerful in 3s if she gets lane dominance, but isn't any champion? Her late game is still extremely powerful aswell, Unlike Rengar who relies on surprise ganks, Diana simply walks into you and kills you. The only way to beat her is to out burst her and be more tanky. Xin can burst at her level but has none of the tankiness she has, just an example.

So I know tournaments are based around the Summoners Rift map, but I would like Riot to consider these champions in the 3 v 3 maps aswell. They are extremely powerful and safe picks. As are Darius, Teemo (If you get a decent team, map control is also a massive bonus on Twisted Treeline) and Singed is a really big culprit.

So before you go about Buffing champions, play them for yourself in a 3 v 3, and watch Rengar eat you regardless at the tower, and Diana still poke and then rushes you without hesitation. Just because the win rates fall, Simply means people were abusing the extremely strong aspects of these champions, now that they were tweaked and need a more patient game and cannot rely on trading as heavily as they use to, does not credit them a re-buff.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SamuelMall

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winters Claw View Post
Everyone is whining about the recent Nerfs to these two particular champs. I really agree'd with almost all the Nerfs bar Diana's sheild radius.

Rengar can still simply 1 hit combo anyone prior to a lvl 11 Singed. I understand his heal was weakened, and his Hp/Regen was destroyed aswell. However isn't he an assassin? He is suppose to pretty much, kill the people out of place. I think he does this at a godly pace, even through all these Nerfs, he is an all or nothing champion, and the majority of the time he gets it all. Especially in 3s when he gets so many areas to pounce, and can tower dive bot lane through a bush pounce and a combo, get a kill, and take a single tower strike.

Diana is still strong, but Yes, takes more practice and patience to land those Q's and follow up with R. Before her Nerf, She would simply Q, r, e, auto attack, pull you in. All in the space of 0.5 seconds and remove 60/70% if not more of your hp, Then she simply needs to either Q as you run or R, if she's got and slows, she can just Auto attack you. Without a single hp being taken from her. This is a pretty normal day for Diana in 5s, and it's even worse in 3s. She is still extremely powerful in 3s if she gets lane dominance, but isn't any champion? Her late game is still extremely powerful aswell, Unlike Rengar who relies on surprise ganks, Diana simply walks into you and kills you. The only way to beat her is to out burst her and be more tanky. Xin can burst at her level but has none of the tankiness she has, just an example.

So I know tournaments are based around the Summoners Rift map, but I would like Riot to consider these champions in the 3 v 3 maps aswell. They are extremely powerful and safe picks. As are Darius, Teemo (If you get a decent team, map control is also a massive bonus on Twisted Treeline) and Singed is a really big culprit.

So before you go about Buffing champions, play them for yourself in a 3 v 3, and watch Rengar eat you regardless at the tower, and Diana still poke and then rushes you without hesitation. Just because the win rates fall, Simply means people were abusing the extremely strong aspects of these champions, now that they were tweaked and need a more patient game and cannot rely on trading as heavily as they use to, does not credit them a re-buff.
Diana was nerfed way too hard...her shield orbs seem to never detonate she is not as good as you say....he q u land it and the other person run away and i cant dash at them....shes not that big of a threat no more