@PermaBan, Not a Rant

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CriminaI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-18-2012

Ok so I got permabanned for repeated cases of verbal abuse, is there anyway I can either:

Prove that I can become a less toxic player.
or
Transfer all of the RP I bought on my account to my lvl 15 smurf.

Zadkhiel

12-18-2012

Read in the Terms of Service, my friend got $500 back because RIOT states somewhere in the agreement that if for some reason you cannot gain access to the game ever again, aka permaban, they are entitled to refund all $$$ spent on RIOT points.

CriminaI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-18-2012

Thanks I will take a look.

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

12-18-2012

Players who receive perma bans are not entitled to a refund of any portion of their previous account, but can create a new account if they wish to try playing again with a clean slate.

You can read the details of the ToS here, http://na.leagueoflegends.com/legal/termsofuse

CriminaI

12-18-2012

"The sale or transfer of Virtual Items or Riot Points between users may only be conducted via services approved of and provided by Riot Games"

Does this mean I can send a ticket to ask for a rp transfer to my other account or is that impossible?

JCL3AR

01-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aregionius View Post
Players who receive perma bans are not entitled to a refund of any portion of their previous account, but can create a new account if they wish to try playing again with a clean slate.

You can read the details of the ToS here, http://na.leagueoflegends.com/legal/termsofuse
Under what clause is this stated?