Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Opening the Legacy Skin Vault

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VOCAL0ID

12-22-2012

No Kitty Kat Katarina? ''cry cry cry''

longspree

12-23-2012

i could have bought them if the account im talking on didnt get hacked the only reason i can message now is cause i didnt log out from the site it kinda sucks how i have to repeat lvl 1 to lvl 30 again and get all the champs again and get all the runes again! The worst thing is I GOT HACKED ON CHRISTMAS WTF!

NeverPlaysRengar

12-23-2012

It'd be really nice if I could actually use my Angler jax and vandal jax skins that I paid 1007 RP for...which I haven't been able to for ovr a week now :'(

Raballer

12-23-2012

I know im a noob, just started yesterday. :P How do i navigate to the store? Im looking to invest in desert trooper garen!

kiwimango

12-23-2012

A lot of these aren't Legendary though, they are limited edition skins. Riot why are you reselling limited edition skins?

xCircuit

12-24-2012

:l Uhm I enjoyed the sale but........ but..... WHY IS KITTY KAT KATARINA NOT UP THERE RIOT WHY?!!?!?

xCircuit

12-24-2012

Quote:
Raballer:
I know im a noob, just started yesterday. :P How do i navigate to the store? Im looking to invest in desert trooper garen!

If you already have RP for the garen skin just goto Skins and type in the search bar "Garen" then hit "Unlock" under the desert trooper garen skin and "Buy" than just start a game pick "Garen" and "Lock In" than click on the "Desert Trooper Skin" and your all set to go

Ooooh Sparkles

12-24-2012

Hmmm, why didn't Rusted Blitzcrank make a return with the other legacy skins?

And too bad that some of the other retired skins didn't make a return either. =(

Ooooh Sparkles

12-24-2012

Quote:
DeathsOrb:
:l Uhm I enjoyed the sale but........ but..... WHY IS KITTY KAT KATARINA NOT UP THERE RIOT WHY?!!?!?

Sad, but yet so true. Sadly though, that was a skin from the beta, and none of the beta exclusive skins were brought back during this sale. Probably because it wasn't considered to be in the 'legacy' skin vault or something. But yes, would of loved to see that, and even some of the old halloween and christmas skins. (Definately Not Blitzcrank, Candy Cane Miss Fortune, and Santa Gragas to name a few.)

dongdotdot

Master Recruiter

12-24-2012

Got it!!