Opening the Legacy Skin Vault

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Roxxs

12-20-2012

Not to look a gift horse in the mouth. But does the super sale mean there won't be any more sales till jan? or what? Just out of curiosity.

Roxxs

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DidItForTheGlory View Post
So the Rioters must be going broke and figured why not cash back in on something that they've already cashed in on in hopes of getting more easy $? I'm sorry but that is ALL I see here. I enjoyed the fact that I had a skin most newer people wouldn't have access too and it shown my dedication to the game,, now I'm just some tool who bought an alien heimer (thank god you refunded 50% )

You do know they had a vote about this right? Blame the people that wanted legacy skins. It was the highest voted category I believe.

SUPERDGS

12-20-2012

And fiddlestick pumpkinhead !!!!! I want this skin please riot please include

Boros Paladin

12-20-2012

In all honesty, I'm pissed. I bought Emerald Taric the first time it was available, and now it's just less special to have. I thought that making them Legacy Skins was a perfect way to make these skins even more awesome and get people to buy new skins because they just can't have the oldest skins. See also: Magic: the Gathering. Their Reserved List (similar, though not identical, concept) is actually one of my favorite things about the design of the game regardless of what awesome cards it locks away.

NyELiTeRiCaN

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by h311ion View Post
Lame, those skins I own don't feel so special anymore
I am with you on this one. Badger, recon and ,Christmas teemo were special. I bet thats next!
What they fail to realize is that these are small treats for those who have been here since 2009. This is kind of a slap in the face for those who have been here since the beginning.

Open up the vault for ufo corki and im definitely quitting on this game >=(

Lord Zethlan

12-20-2012

Wow, didn't know my Zilean Time machine skin is a Legacy. Thought thats the newest Skin. Woulda think Groovy or Desert Zilean be it.

BG Saki

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyitzmike View Post
Lol you guys who say " I bought these because i thought they were limited edition and were never coming back " make me laugh...no one ever said they were 1. Limited edition and 2. They would never be going on sale again, These are legacy skins meaning they have a certain time when you can buy them and then they will be removed for a certain amount of time. Just like recently when blizzard brought back the Snowdown skins from last year..they are legacy not limited learn the difference because no one ever said they were going to be gone for ever. The ones that you will never see again are those from special events like tourneys/season endings ext. For example UFO corki, kitty cat Kat. Those are the skins that will never be brought out again. Get your facts straight before you go on a ranting spree about something you thought wasn't going to happen again.
LOL did you just say blizzard

Wet Sugar Walls

12-20-2012

Cant wait

Masochistik

12-20-2012

Blank

Masochistik

12-20-2012

I'm so upset that more people have the same legacy skin as me.

Seriously, get real. If you wanted to be a special snowflake buy the limited skins.