Opening the Legacy Skin Vault

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cez

12-19-2012

Just take all of my money now.

whGaming

12-19-2012

Snow bunny*

Drugs too Stronk

12-19-2012

no lolly poppy = huge fail...

B1GSP1N

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SorionHex View Post
Well I don't know about you...... But I just got 3k+ RP for owning 4/5 Legendary Skins that were retired. Riot just gave me all 4 Christmas skins for free, I would otherwise not have been able to afford them. I will always be on Riot's side from this day forward. <3

So i have a question then. whats more important to you..owning a bunch of skins that alot of people have (this game gets more popular everyday so the newer skins will naturally be bought by more people) or owning a skin that very few own in comparison? So a bunch of skins or a skin that got retired that as time goes on will get rarer and rarer, making you stand out more? i would opt for the second option personally.

Aeonus17

12-19-2012

Nosferatu Vladimir or nothing!

No Lie

12-19-2012

they put up this sale so they all can get big checks before christmas. or because riot is falling apart and this will be the last season ever.

Bergtau

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2012

None of the skins I care about, unfortunately.

SupMuhKneeGrows

12-19-2012

No nosferatu vlad

Sk1n J0b

12-19-2012

No rusted blitz :<

WavesBlade

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
Yes the sale includes 5 old legendary skins that were retired to the legacy vault earlier this year. Because many players bought legendary skins with the expectation that they would never go on sale, we have automatically refunded the difference between the full price and the sale price (910 RP) for all previous purchasers of those 5 skins.
Lolipoppy plz