Opening the Legacy Skin Vault

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HeroSwisS

12-19-2012

kk

Tayarayne

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xDialtone View Post
I like how everyone wants Kitty Kat Katarina but no one even bothers reading any of the posts xD

Explained at least once or twice every page why she isn't for sale.
^ kewl story... seriously, blew me outta my seat

Vertica

12-19-2012

Why do you make something Legacy ... only to re-release them? It was the whole reason I bought a bunch of them in the first place

D0omed Kimchi

Recruiter

12-19-2012

how much does the legacy sin cost?

Xion1324

12-19-2012

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEEEEE can you make kitty kat katerina available again i love her so much its my background on my computer. thank you very much <3

Murkaran

12-19-2012

wtf?

"Hey guys, these skins are available for a limited time, so buy them NOW!" - Riot a while ago (btw, wording the posts so as to make people believe they would NOT be purchasable again)

"Hey guys now you can buy these again for a little while!" - Riot now

Just sounds like one of those "get them while you can" tricks to get money, when they really aren't available for a limited time at all

medicatedsmurf

12-19-2012

:-/

You marketed these skins as going away forever, which is why I bought so many of them. I feel as if I've been deceived. I am disappointed, Riot. One does not need skins in order to enjoy the game, true, but I figured that I would get these skins in order to support the game, as well as for the fact that they were going to become rarities that only older players had. Between this and bringing back old Christmas skins, I doubt that I will be buying skins in the future.

Bob226

12-19-2012

A true gift from riot would allow skins to be bought with ip points, but I do indeed understand why they don't do that.

darthpenetrator

12-19-2012

Words cannot express how much I love you right now riot!

Vertica

12-19-2012

You are just cheapening the purchases of your long time players by re-releasing these... don't say **** is going away for good if you are going to release them again in a year