Opening the Legacy Skin Vault

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

B1GSP1N

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-19-2012

This makes owning a retired skin feel less special. Skins arent just for looks. They are reflecting personality, and for striking fear into the heart of the enemy team. What makes you more worried when your the adc and you see the other team has a blitzcrank or they have rusted blitzcrank??? i know the ladder scares me. Buying a skin means you like playing a champ enough to spend money on them. So if a summoner has an older legacy or retired skin that means hes been playing that champ for a looooong time. So if i saw a rusted blitz or a pharaoh amumu, i would be shaking in my wittle boots of speed. Now any newbie can have yellow jacket shen??? not very scary, or fair to shen..... he deserves better, hes a flippin ninja.

DONT EVER RE-RELEASE KING RAMMUS!!

Zayzayy

12-19-2012

Swamp Master Kennen!

lietomyface

12-19-2012

i wish Judgement Kayle could be re-release, i wasnt there the first season yet T.T

KatarinaCatKitty

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lietomyface View Post
i wish Judgement Kayle could be re-release, i wasnt there the first season yet T.T
See how awsome the picture looks. Ya its not that good. Wings are not even white.

SorionHex

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinkbot View Post
This makes owning a retired skin feel less special. Skins arent just for looks. They are reflecting personality, and for striking fear into the heart of the enemy team. What makes you more worried when your the adc and you see the other team has a blitzcrank or they have rusted blitzcrank??? i know the ladder scares me. Buying a skin means you like playing a champ enough to spend money on them. So if a summoner has an older legacy or retired skin that means hes been playing that champ for a looooong time. So if i saw a rusted blitz or a pharaoh amumu, i would be shaking in my wittle boots of speed. Now any newbie can have yellow jacket shen??? not very scary, or fair to shen..... he deserves better, hes a flippin ninja.

DONT EVER RE-RELEASE KING RAMMUS!!
Well I don't know about you...... But I just got 3k+ RP for owning 4/5 Legendary Skins that were retired. Riot just gave me all 4 Christmas skins for free, I would otherwise not have been able to afford them. I will always be on Riot's side from this day forward. <3

Agent109

12-19-2012

Nice! TY RIOT! But one question!
Where's the Head Mistress Fiora Skin? D: It literally kills me to see it's not on the list! :l

Quasor

12-19-2012

PLEASE make more Anivia skins or bring back team spirit Anivia.

HoLow

12-19-2012

Yes!! I've always wanted Safari Caitlyn!

Mikutsukami

12-19-2012

Kitty Kat Katarina....I wish they would just give her to us....T_T

GoTik Girl

12-19-2012

What about kitty cat katarina's skin??? Can you sell it again, please?