Opening the Legacy Skin Vault

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

rastrick

12-19-2012

de que sirve si aca en colombia no dejan pagar por SMS :(

Otterzilla

12-19-2012

ERMAHGERD EMERALD TARIC

I'm so happy right now

xDialtone

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CountAllister View Post
IS NOBODY ELSE ANGRY ABOUT THIS?

Me and my brother bought a **** load of legacy skins BECAUSE of the fact we were told nobody COULD buy them ever again after a certain point.

Riot, you have just lost 2-4 of your loyal customers and probably way more than that from other people. What is the point of paying a decent amount of money only for them to come back for even LESS?

I feel like such a tool for even wanting to recruit my friends and family now. Look's like it's back to WoW emulators.
You obviously read it wrong, Legacy skins are not the same as Limited skins and they have said over and over again that legacies would come out here and there for resale. Limited edition (Holiday and Events) skins are not supposed to come back what so ever. You also didn't read a mod's quote saying that people who bought them back then get refunds since they are half price now (doesn't count for holiday or event skins).

umopapisdnwi

12-19-2012

These skins shouldn't be sold now. The legacy, along with the christmas ones from last year... should be reserved for those who bought them when they came out. This makes them much more valuable and special. I used to go out of my way to buy the skins that wont be out in the future, but now they have no more value than a normal skin. Why spend my money now on a "limited time" Christmas skin if they are going to be out next year?

Calubys

12-19-2012

*O* yellow jacket and blue shen... i love mortal kombat saga A_A

CountAllister

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinisterio View Post
That is what makes you want to quit!? LOL! See ya! Plus, if you're the kind of person that plays on a WoW emulator, good riddance.
Actually, I tend to help program them but yea totally, HURR HE PLAYS PRIVATE SERVERS GUESS THAT MAKES HIM THE SUCK.

I hate this braindead mentality that "LOL YOU CANT READ" because of two words with the same beginning letter and amount of letters is easy? Well **** me for not knowing. I'll be more wary to give riot my money when they pull this bull****.

And no ****, it's all about the cash and I'm tired of it, It used to be about the players FFS, not about cashing out on EVERY little thing.

Piro

12-19-2012

What, no Urf the Manatee Warwick skin!? I'd gladly pay 2500 rp for that.

GimJo

12-19-2012

Damnnn It,, I was Feeling so Special Having Annie in wonderland,,, Now i wont even feel any special anymore since everyone will have the chance to have it ... Same AS red riding annie scorpion shen Masquerade evelynn Boooooooooooooo ... was mostlikely the only reason why i brought them.. To feel speciall... now i wont anymore!

Illecebra

12-19-2012

lol Awesome. It's a good move, except that you guys unlocked almost every skin - excluding the one I actually want xD

Cheers for everybody else though \o/

Alan Lyxion

12-19-2012

Well then, the guy who said he dreamed of Desert Trooper Garen will be happy.

That said, Riot, this isn't the best idea. Five or so would be great and all, but almost all of the non-holiday (plus one or two of those) legacy skins? That's a bad idea, leaving a lot of unhappy players. In addition, the fact that these are apparently registering as not bought is also annoying. So yeah, at least fix that, please.

Once more, who knows when these will ever come back? Next year, once S3 is over.

All that said, I'm probably gonna grab one or two of these and enjoy it. So I guess kinda thanks Riot. =P