Opening the Legacy Skin Vault

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arissel

12-19-2012

I'm loling at all of the people who don't understand the difference between legacy and limited.

Legacy = chance to come back.
Limited = they will never come back unless a special circumstance arises to bring it back.

I'm glad these legacy skins were brought back. I was able to get Nottingham Ezreal, Safari Caitlyn, Spectacular Sivir, and Badger Teemo. I also got Mistletoe LeBlanc.

I'm loving this sale, Riot. Thank you for bringing back all of the old skins. (even though it meant you took capture of my wallet)

Arissel

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CountAllister View Post
IS NOBODY ELSE ANGRY ABOUT THIS?

Me and my brother bought a **** load of legacy skins BECAUSE of the fact we were told nobody COULD buy them ever again after a certain point.

Riot, you have just lost 2-4 of your loyal customers and probably way more than that from other people. What is the point of paying a decent amount of money only for them to come back for even LESS?

I feel like such a tool for even wanting to recruit my friends and family now. Look's like it's back to WoW emulators.
I'm laughing so hard at this.

LIMITED = NEVER COMING BACK.
LEGACY (WHAT THESE SKINS ARE) = CHANCE TO COME BACK.

L2Read

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1621978

Arissel

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sysunia View Post
Where are Christmas and Halloween from 2010/2009 !!!
They're limited edition skins, which means they are NEVER coming back unless a special circumstance calls for their return.

Keldonas

12-19-2012

If they had included snow bunny nidalee I would be begging Riot to take my money. They could have re-released her for the holidays.... but no.

Lord eXecutor

12-19-2012

sadly I like none of them + i don't understand why Riot put those same skins for the 2nd time (cuz ppl though there will have their kittykat which Garena did) ... ugh , oh well ill wait for the double RP or 75% off =/

Demonancer

12-19-2012

Grey warwick :C

Sinisterio

12-19-2012

Workshop Shaco! Come to me my pretty!!!

Sinisterio

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CountAllister View Post
IS NOBODY ELSE ANGRY ABOUT THIS?

Me and my brother bought a **** load of legacy skins BECAUSE of the fact we were told nobody COULD buy them ever again after a certain point.

Riot, you have just lost 2-4 of your loyal customers and probably way more than that from other people. What is the point of paying a decent amount of money only for them to come back for even LESS?

I feel like such a tool for even wanting to recruit my friends and family now. Look's like it's back to WoW emulators.
That is what makes you want to quit!? LOL! See ya! Plus, if you're the kind of person that plays on a WoW emulator, good riddance.

NuclearOne

12-19-2012

Aw, I guess I'll never get Urf Warwick or Reindeer Kog'Maw...

Tammerlane

12-19-2012

oh wow hmm you make all my super rare skins not so rare now i had 12 retired skins and you got 11 on your list :P