Opening the Legacy Skin Vault

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BigBananaBoat

12-19-2012

safari caitlyn yay!

TwilightAngel

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xDunderMifflinx View Post
I find this to be a bad idea, because one of the main selling points of the skins was that they were "limited time only" and that you were not going to be able to buy them again after they were put into the vault. But now that you are re-releasing them from the vault what was the point of hurrying to go and buy them back then? I'm probably going to be down voted and flagged for spam, but I think this takes away from the value of the skins being unavailable.

Learn 2 read next time please.

RIOT stated Legacy means will come back at some point, Limited wont

FreshOuttaHell

12-19-2012

I don't care for any of these skins, bring back the Halloween skins so I can buy Headless Hecarim. Didnt buy it in October but since you're bringing back skins for people to buy, just bring back all the skins there are, and make a pretty penny.

Rykaal

12-19-2012

grabbing a 25$ now. brb

RaleonNightShado

12-19-2012

Personally, while I completely appreciate the idea of having bought a skin once upon a time that no one can have now, I'm personally really sad that I didn't start playing sooner, because simply not having access to the game at the time prevents me from ever acquiring some of the funniest and best skins in the game, such as "Definitely Not Blitzcrank", for instance.
I get where a person who was around and grabbed it up b/c it was going away wants to keep their special status as "the one who got that skin", but I think it's unreasonable to be so greedy with such a simple thing. Sure, I shouldn't care that much, and I guess I don't, but I really think it'd be spectacular for players who simply didn't even have a CHANCE to get the skins to be able to buy them at some point. Eventually.
Even if it's just for a day.

Com'on Riot... please?!

Ethereal Abyss

12-19-2012

....no katerina D:

Abyme

12-19-2012

Wow a lot of good skin but where is kitty kat katarina sniff sniff.

ARM24

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwilightAngel View Post
Learn 2 read next time please.

RIOT stated Legacy means will come back at some point, Limited wont
There needs to be a search filter for Legacy skins in the shop... for currently they are thrown under Limited availability... in the next update RIOT?

CountAllister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2012

IS NOBODY ELSE ANGRY ABOUT THIS?

Me and my brother bought a **** load of legacy skins BECAUSE of the fact we were told nobody COULD buy them ever again after a certain point.

Riot, you have just lost 2-4 of your loyal customers and probably way more than that from other people. What is the point of paying a decent amount of money only for them to come back for even LESS?

I feel like such a tool for even wanting to recruit my friends and family now. Look's like it's back to WoW emulators.

Sysunia

12-19-2012

Where are Christmas and Halloween from 2010/2009 !!!