Opening the Legacy Skin Vault

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Abyssal War

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceyReloaded View Post
Where did black alistar go? Why not return that one? Riot hate black people?
not really, it wasnt a legacy skin, you got it as a bonus for the digital pre order of LoL.

Silver judicator kayle for purchasing the C/E box in store.

Abyssal War

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeastBox View Post
I would love Silent Night Sona too, but it would be a massive devaluing of the skin, not to mention a huge kick in the nuts, to everyone who already owned those skins and bought them with the understanding that they would remain extremely rare. I personally used to get a bit wowed when I saw some of the older legacy skins in game just because it was such a rare occurance .... now, they've lost a lot of their punch.

So no, I don't think limited edition skins like Silent Night Sona should come back just because "omg I wants it" and if Riot ever did such a thing I would consider it grounds for perma-quitting. I still think they should have left these skins in the vault and retired another batch of garbage ones.
and what would be the point of having the legacy vault? not exactly any point to keeping them there for the sake of it? also its not like they are back permanently, just for awhile, so its not like you can go pick up any of these any old saturday when youve got spare cash layin around, I for one missed out as i hadnt heard of lol until earlier this year, now riot has close to 200 bucks from my wallet as ive only got this lil window to get them, being an obsessive spender and skin collector i bought all the christmas skins including the previously retired 4 and ALL 42 of these legacy skins, come the time they go back in the vault theyll be unavailable again much to your joy.

alllmllla

12-19-2012

nunca va bien el servidor de norte america aver si lo arreglais. gracias

Kizoja2

12-19-2012

I never realized how badass Emerald Taric was and I was sad I didn't pick it up last time you had this sale. Now I got him!

Only thing that would be better is if they made a way to transfer my UFO Corki skin off my old account from beta. I made a new account when I came back to relearn the game and spent money on my new account before I found out I had that awesome skin on my old one.

bat kran

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2012

dear riot, i would do anything for a chance to purchase the totaly not blitzcrank skin. unfortunatly i started playing just after that halloween sale and never had the chance to buy him. he's my favorite skin ever and i keep hoping every year he might randomly poke his head out again and i would have my shot at getting the greatest skin ever. of all time.

at the moment ive settled for boom boom blitz but its not the same :'(
yours faithfully
kran
(bat kran)

omfgdommy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2012

lollipoppy =[

Iron Angel 2k3

12-19-2012

ohgodohgodohgod feral warwick

Does Yellow Jacket Shen yell GET OVER HERE when he taunts? lol

Aeide

12-19-2012

Will there be any regular skin/champion sales in addition to this legacy sale between now and the 6th?

TrojanSkin

12-19-2012

I almost feel bad for the people who bought the legendary skins now! This is only fun for the people who dosnt own any off these skins, like me! ^^,

StygianXLII

12-19-2012

workshop shaco, but no snow leopard nidalee. =(