Opening the Legacy Skin Vault

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OmniSora

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-18-2012

I think the general hope is that if enough people show their support for skins they've missed getting that maybe Riot will have a short run of some of the more popular ones. So I don't think its trolling, I think people really just want some of these great skins, I for one included with Silent Night Sona

Ryuzakku

12-18-2012

Yeah I know that, but someone has to be The Intellectual Savior of the Masses...

Seth Air

12-18-2012

Lol i have all the skins i want but the Nosferatu Skin for Vladimir. Its not the best looking but i want all of that mans skins! XD

BeastBox

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmniSora View Post
I think the general hope is that if enough people show their support for skins they've missed getting that maybe Riot will have a short run of some of the more popular ones. So I don't think its trolling, I think people really just want some of these great skins, I for one included with Silent Night Sona
I would love Silent Night Sona too, but it would be a massive devaluing of the skin, not to mention a huge kick in the nuts, to everyone who already owned those skins and bought them with the understanding that they would remain extremely rare. I personally used to get a bit wowed when I saw some of the older legacy skins in game just because it was such a rare occurance .... now, they've lost a lot of their punch.

So no, I don't think limited edition skins like Silent Night Sona should come back just because "omg I wants it" and if Riot ever did such a thing I would consider it grounds for perma-quitting. I still think they should have left these skins in the vault and retired another batch of garbage ones.

Hemp Plants

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-18-2012

Yellow Jacket Shen
Frozen Shen

my god....ima buy 80% of these @_@

Aurilion

12-18-2012

Why you no add Katarina skins T.T

TechnoFox

12-18-2012

Woot! I've actually been wanting Magnificent TF for a looong time, but the 1820 RP price tag was not worth it. Immediately shelled out the cash with it being half off though x3

Erekai

12-18-2012

Never liked Leopard Nidalee, so I didn't care to buy it. Then it went Legacy and I was sad.

Then she was redesigned.

Then Leopard Nidalee came out of the vault.

*purchased*

begleiter

12-19-2012

Team spilit Anivia plz... plz... ';o

Hemp Plants

12-19-2012

-throws more $ at the screen- riot take it all! thank you!