Opening the Legacy Skin Vault

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eox5

12-18-2012

Fisherman fizz or gtfo!!!

Liveidea

12-18-2012

i cant use skin but i have them in my purchase history

JoeDerp

12-18-2012

Wow, they're all insanely cheap, too.
There aren't any skins there that I'll be buying, truth be told, but I love this event regardless.

BeastBox

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borraka View Post
Where in the holy **** is Nosferatu Vlad???? wtf riot......
Limited edition. That means it's never, ever, ever getting back tog ... um, I mean, coming back. Never, ever coming back.

Wulfer

12-18-2012

Annie In Wonderland
Feral Warwick
Matador Alistar
Red Riding Annie

ARE MINEEEEEE

Excalicur7

12-18-2012

Awesome Riot!!

Party

12-18-2012

Awesome! Cheap, *legacy* skins ftw.

However, it kinda defeats the purpose of having them as a legacy skin if they're simply going to be made available again in the future, don't you think?

JackAssCid

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-18-2012

and not a single **** was given as the only skins there i want i already have. the only skins i want will never be onsale because of bs limited edition im sorry riot but crhistmas and halloween come every year so why are the oldest holiday skins LE. and dont dare say its because they were from previous years you put mistle toe leblanc back up and shes from last christmas. when i bought her i thought she was LE i never read anything about her being a legacy skin doesnt really bother me though i dont mind if she goes back onsale.

BeastBox

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by party View Post
however, it kinda defeats the purpose of having them as a legacy skin if they're simply going to be made available again in the future, don't you think?
Yes

Renthalos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-18-2012

I bought the yellow jacket shen, but when i went to use it, the skin was not in my list. Why is this so? I paid the rp for it, and yet i cannot play in game as that skin...please help.