Opening the Legacy Skin Vault

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vanylla

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-18-2012

1) King Rammus was a Beta only skin, not simply "Legacy"
2) Riot is greedy and "sucks" for opening Legacy Skins just for a sales boost. Let alone, not refunding the original owners the 50% they are giving the new purchasers reduction of.

"BUY NOW BEFORE THIS SKIN IS RETIRED.." to just be released again whenever they want quick sales.

Shameful tactics as usual. Flame away kids. I won't be reviewing this post again to feed the trolls.

Edit: Not sure if the "Junior" and "Senior" ranks are based on posts or what. I have had this account since shortly after the Beta.

HollyCr4p

12-18-2012

Where are the blitzcrank skins? </3

Shadow247

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-18-2012

soooo if your going to do this can please get our crack at some of the BA skins like silent night sona and kitty kat katarina :/

OldFashionedbuti

12-18-2012

Does this mean no champions on sale until this one ends?

dezdez

12-18-2012

my wallet is quietly weeping

Gigglestomp

Recruiter

12-18-2012

Hey, you forgot to list Nutcracker Shaco = (

xDialtone

12-18-2012

@Shadow, Sadly those are not really 'legacy' skins, those are holiday legacy skins (Halloween and Christmas). As much as I would love to see those, I wish they released snow bunny nidalee skin since she just got updated :< I would of bought that in a heart beat.

@Giggle, Holiday skins

xX Ghozt Xx

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
Yes the sale includes 5 old legendary skins that were retired to the legacy vault earlier this year. Because many players bought legendary skins with the expectation that they would never go on sale, we have automatically refunded the difference between the full price and the sale price (910 RP) for all previous purchasers of those 5 skins.

I bought the Magnificent TF before it was retired, but I don't see the difference of RP refunded to my account. Does this take time or are there certain circumstances?

Taff1887

12-18-2012

damnnn thought they would brin the bewitching nidalee or whatever the (best) skin name is

leopard skin here i come than

xDialtone

12-18-2012

@Preety I prefer the snowbunny, but yes the bewitching one is nice too~ sadly it's a Holiday skin and not a retired skin.