Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Opening the Legacy Skin Vault

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KodaChrome

12-18-2012

I just threw 5k rp at my screen for myself and gifts...dont feel like I wasted a dime. Ty Riot, was a great Xmas surprise.

oo7

12-18-2012

omg so thats why it took forever for the sales T_T

TypeIX

12-18-2012

Great sale and I dont want to sound ungrateful (bet people will downvote this) but why no champs on sale? Even the standard 3 champs we get every couple of days? There are so people like me that dont really care too much about skins so a couple of champs would have been nice.

DKill77

Recruiter

12-18-2012

Can the champs please go on sale too i want yellow jacket shen but i don't have shen.

dredzach

12-18-2012

I bought some of these when they were being "retired". Didn't know "retired" meant "on vacation".

They are no longer special.

Lame.

MisterGoldfish

Recruiter

12-18-2012

Where is the sale? think about putting a legacy skin on sale (:

qeath

12-18-2012

****ing eh free RP(kinda), love you too fire fighter trist

dat feel when, I just looked at the store and realized I own literally 90% of the legacy skins, only 4 I don't own. wow I didn't even know half of these things were gone.

on a side note, before this sale got announced my account probably had a net worth in the thousands to some poeple.

AileeMuse

12-18-2012

OH there comes the time when riot makes pple spend rp well IT IS NOW PPLE MARCH TO GAME STOP!

PTG Koji

12-18-2012

Am I the only one who is sad that his legacy skins aren't that special anymore? The fun of it was seeing the reactions to "how did you get that??" Most of these were thought of as "color changes" but still... Just means I'm old and need to gtfo of the way I guess.

Agesia

12-18-2012

Omg i want christmas sona and kittycat katarina!!!!
Y dont u sell those two?????? T^t