Vi......op?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eagle pitpit

12-19-2012

As most new champions, Vi seem pretty op. I would like to see her nerfed in the coming patch. She looks about the same as Darius did when he was released, I have not been able to find the scaling and base damage on her abilities, but just by playing against her, I can see shes pretty powerful. I saw the damage of her skills in my death recap, about 1000 points of damage on every single ability, mid game. op?

FMA freelance

12-19-2012

did you really just compare her to darius

really?

Eagle pitpit

12-19-2012

Yes, Darius was extremely overpowered when he was released, and Vi is about as op as that right now. Better nerf Vi.

Haelstrom

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2012

Interesting, since Darius wasn't extremely overpowered on release.

TheJungleBear

12-19-2012

I completely disagree, Maybe it's just me as I usually play ranged AP carries or tanks and not usually bruisers, I find Vi hard to use effectively. I don't understand her combo, is it just R to E, E, then escape or chase with Q? And how are you building her? I my jungle clear time and sustain is bad when I jungle and my top lane got obliterated. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Dyshana

12-19-2012

Your team fed her in treeline. She will snowball like the rest of the AD casters there. Also, you didn't build defense.

Jesus the Friend

12-19-2012

Lol at this thread

Eagle pitpit

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyshana View Post
Your team fed her in treeline. She will snowball like the rest of the AD casters there. Also, you didn't build defense.
And is a Vi building bruiser supposed to do this much damage? Even fed?

Infinitystorm16

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle pitpit View Post
Any bruiser thats fed will hit like a carry with the right items. Thats why you dont feed bruisers.

Now on the other hand if she was hitting hard with ALL defensive items there might be an issue, but if she got a black cleaver/ bloodthirster she should hurt.

Dyshana

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle pitpit View Post
They had Mallet, BC, Tabi, Tri-Force, and Glacial. Just the combo of BC and Tri-Force would do a lot of damage to someone without defense. Akali isn't known for her tankiness, neither is the Ezreal you had.