Riots Job Requirements are ridiculous

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Terifus

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Like yours? Good question.
Oh Morello, i love you :P

afterburn112

12-18-2012

not gunna lie think i love you morello you troll like a boss

FrostedSausage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vodka and Kush View Post
https://riotgames-openhire.silkroad....on=1&jobid=181

- Work tirelessly to launch the League of Legends brand into a new dimension of brand recognition and reach, forging a cohesive marketing strategy and identifying new avenues for recognition and exposure

Experienced: you’ve got ten or more years of professional marketing or brand management experience building kickass brands with wide reach;

wtf rofl..thats just a few
Judging by your name I don't think you'll be getting a job with any multi million dollar company... except maybe McDonald's

Irregularblob

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadlyRampage View Post
Judging by your name I don't think you'll be getting a job with any multi million dollar company... except maybe McDonald's
ahahahahahahaahhahahahashdjkashfdjkasdhflasdjhflas jhdfglasxcgv

Arcwright

12-18-2012

Don't worry, Morello, we'll always love you, even if Bewwi Buwny won't.

Racic

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berri Bunny View Post
You spelled "humoring" wrong.

When you complete an English course maybe I'll care what you have to say. Or at least try to learn about what you're TRYING to talk about.
All kinds of funny right there. There are other areas in the world besides the USA. Just putting that out there.

Berri Bunny

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorthix View Post
You feel the need to talk smack on your smurf account so no one can look up how terrible you really are, I'm sure Morello is shaking in terror!
This isn't a smurf?

Rooster Raiden

12-18-2012

No offense, Morello, but experience often doesn't mean anything either. Experience and education are only correlative to desired traits. Neither necessarily imply anything.

Having requirements such as 10 years experience is probably not getting you the best of the bunch. A few years? Yes. 10 years? Now you are just hiring like minded individuals. That gimps you. Of course I'm not saying Riot is necessarily guilty of this. I'm just saying the whole "education means nothing, experience means something" is stupid.

It's just a way of thought, unfounded.

Noobgrenade

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorthix View Post
You feel the need to talk smack on your smurf account so no one can look up how terrible you really are, I'm sure Morello is shaking in terror!
Meh, he's probably just some sad **** who got pounded with the banhammer and thinks that being a twit on the forums will garner him some attention.

Nymura

12-18-2012

Since we're here, whats a good way to gain experience while in college? Going soon for a major in computer science and i want to be prepared for when i graduate.