Level 13 : I like the game, What about these Improvements?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Espo3

12-19-2012

Improvement #1:
Create cluster spell bars divided into these categories: Heals, Damage, Buffs and allow a player to organize the bars with the spells however they want.

Improvement #2:
On the "in game" store menu:
Allow the player to have 5 slots so when they open the store menu that they can add favorite items to those slots. Thus, when those items become available, they can just buy them right from that menu instead of digging through to find them over and over again.

Improvement #3:
Allow toggle from the Summoner name to the Character name in game.

Improvement #4:
Allow the game to auto calculate, based on items equipped and Spec selected, what the char build is during that game. (IE: Tank, Heal, DPS or any combo Tank/Heal)

Improvement #5:
If a player has played before with another, let the player be able to see that either in the game load menu or in game or both. This can also be expanded to levels/scaling of relations between 2 players.

Example: Espo3 and Player X have played 15 times together making them "Brothers in Arms". These stats can also be added to the Player page.

OriginalJack

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Espo3 View Post
Improvement #1:
Create cluster spell bars divided into these categories: Heals, Damage, Buffs and allow a player to organize the bars with the spells however they want.

Improvement #2:
On the "in game" store menu:
Allow the player to have 5 slots so when they open the store menu that they can add favorite items to those slots. Thus, when those items become available, they can just buy them right from that menu instead of digging through to find them over and over again.

Improvement #3:
Allow toggle from the Summoner name to the Character name in game.

Improvement #4:
Allow the game to auto calculate, based on items equipped and Spec selected, what the char build is during that game. (IE: Tank, Heal, DPS or any combo Tank/Heal)

Improvement #5:
If a player has played before with another, let the player be able to see that either in the game load menu or in game or both. This can also be expanded to levels/scaling of relations between 2 players.

Example: Espo3 and Player X have played 15 times together making them "Brothers in Arms". These stats can also be added to the Player page.
Some of this I like, some not so much.

#1 I don't really see the point in this, how many spells do you have to manage? There's only 4 per champ plus 2 summoner's... maybe some items.... I mean you're using hotkeys and not clicking on the picture, right?

#2 This idea I like. I hate having to dig around the new store. It should be seperate for each champ so that I can quickly get to the items I build for that champ.

#3 This might just be because you're new'ish but aftre a while you will know pretty much what each champ looks like in game without them needing to be labeled.

#4 Spec? There is no such thing as a spec in LoL that I'm aware of. Again this might just be because you're new'ish but you can usually tell if somebody is building tanky or squishy or AP/AD just by looking at thier items or by clicking on their champ. I don't need to be told who's a tank and who's not.

#5 Can't honestly say I would really care about having played with somebody multiple times... if I liked them enough that I would care I would have sent them a friend request and if I didn't like them I'd rather not be reminded that we've played together.

katyyyyyyyyyyy

12-19-2012

quit calling "changes" improvements. there is no such thing as improving, just changing to suit your style. changing the game to suit your style. what if the makers don't want the game to work this way, that is why they made the game so they can be in control of how they want it.

number 2 was the only note worthy change that might making it easier to shop, but in the end if you become a wizard with memory and stuff, you can navigate it really fast as is.

Espo3

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by katyyyyyyyyyyy View Post
quit calling "changes" improvements. there is no such thing as improving, just changing to suit your style. changing the game to suit your style. what if the makers don't want the game to work this way, that is why they made the game so they can be in control of how they want it.

number 2 was the only note worthy change that might making it easier to shop, but in the end if you become a wizard with memory and stuff, you can navigate it really fast as is.
Fair enough anything can be called a change and improvement is based on opinion.