I want Promote back.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Malah

12-20-2012

Too outrageous.

JigglyThePuff

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2012

Promote was a trap summoner spell pick. Anything else would be more useful.

While it existed, seeing an enemy with it basically told me I'd be winning bot lane that game.

FeanorAlmighty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2012

Quote:
I've purchased it on AP Malz as a bot laner (who I took w/ Revive+Garrison). It has better synergy with him than with most, since it acts as a way to increase Voidling damage w/o AD (and augments his already powerful pushes.)
Quote:
I've purchased it on AP Malz as a bot laner (
Quote:
AP Malz
Gotta roll with AD bro.

JigglyThePuff

12-20-2012

Both AP and AD malz are strong bot lane.

Kiddalee

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMKH View Post
I want Surge back.
Me too. Surge is not a noob trap like Promote, despite having niche and sometimes casual uses. Surge only made the game funner. Promote was kind of nice with a champ who could buff the minion, but was too easy to shut down and only strong against opponents who let it be. Riot should not treat the two spells the same way.

Kholdstare13

12-20-2012

I would like to see an AD or tanky version of banner with the same unique passives (damage buff + promote), to give options to Yorick, AD Malz, Tank Morde, AD Shaco, and to give tanks like Singed and Voli a chance to make big plays by tossing the enemy into a promoted and buffed minion wave.

2 more banners please!

Harvester

12-24-2012

I use banner of the commander on Twisted Treeline sometimes on Galio and it works fairly well; win a teamfight late game, kill all three of 'em and you'll be able to push hard enough to break two towers and win. Death timers are are too long late in the game on that map... Anyway, I've never picked that item on Dominion.

I too strongly want Surge back...and promote I suppose...