Suggestions for Totemic Maokai

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lareaji

12-18-2012

I have a family background and some background growing up with native american heritage. I love the concept of totemic maokai and quickly purchased the skin. However in game the skin looks vastly different than the concept art. I was wondering if the skin could be altered to reflect the traditional totem pole. simply by making his torso slightly skinnier. That is the main thing i noticed is that while maokai is big and beefy, totem poles aren't. If you could consider the changes and it wouldnt take some drastic change like altering the whole framework of maokai. I would at least like some feedback on this. Love the game, keep up the good work.

Sgt Slapnuts

12-19-2012

I for one think this would be an awesome idea.

I too was disappointed by the feel of the skin considering what it's supposed to represent. I would learn to play Maokai very quickly if that one skin were more accurate and grabbing.

Lareaji

12-24-2012

Well my friend. i wish more would respond to this. This is my first time using the forums and I'm rather disappointed
with the results

Sgt Slapnuts

12-25-2012

I agree. A lot of people use the general forums... i'm always very disappointed with the feedback forum. Such a great outlet for great ideas such as this, but always gets overlooked.