How do you counter full tank teams 3v3?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lakitu

12-15-2012

constantly having issues with tank teams. What items and team setup can counter a full fledged tank team?

rocketdrive

12-15-2012

Temmo + black fire torch poses a much bigger threat on TT than a vayne. then get death cap thing, nashtors tooth for attack speed and the CDR and AP. then jurry rig the build to your preference, including your choice of boots. That is untill they nerf Black fire Torch.

Cronachan

12-16-2012

Vayne says build me a black cleaver, learn to position me properly and spam my ult and I will carry you to victory.

Last time I played vayne I completely facerolled a diana(pre-nerf), garen, singed team.

hotfire

12-17-2012

Generally, just buy whatever you would. You'll scale better than they later on, they'll be strongest in early teamfights untill you start finishing items

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-17-2012

For AP get BFT and pen.

For AD get BC, BotRK and LW.

PermaFriedRice

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-17-2012

full tank teams lose to any poison combo team like teemo singed
but you will need another high cc champ with a stun and aoe slow for instance

Arcades79

12-17-2012

Malzahar with Black Fire Torch and Null Zone.

Dancing Kirby

12-18-2012

I play ap NId. I then build blackfire and spell pen. I lay traps everywhere (takes away 40% armor/magic res) and toss javs that take 1/3 hp off normal tank, 1/5 hp if its a fed hp magic res stacking darius/singed for example. The longer the game goes on the stronger I get and it doesn't matter how fed they are.

Infirc

12-18-2012

get a black cleaver WITH a last whisper, both of them together, and create the ultimate armor shredding machine.