Runaan's Hurricane

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

0ur0boros

12-19-2012

Ok, Does anyone else think that Runaan's Hurricane is a little overpowered on this map? It makes it absolutely impossible to push against one person as a team of 3.

I know it is best suited for certain champs but it is extremely frustrating trying to push into their base while an ADC just takes our minions as the file in to him. You can't just dive him cause his team is waiting for that.

I dunno. I've seen some champs get wrecked with it and others just dominate with it.

AndersMMO

12-19-2012

It's balanced, as you said it whoops minion waves, but the thing is; that's all it does.

Try practicing with your teammates on split-push strategies and map control so that you can net towers even if they stalemate you. The split push will either lure their 2 away from the ADC allowing the dive, or at least bait one teammate away from him so that you can dive for a global.

DarkenDragon

12-20-2012

the range on this item is fairly small, its almost smaller than kayle's righteous fury, so if your spread out a bit, you wont get hit this item, and if a dual melee group cant take out a squishy ranged, then you have other problems to worry about.