Darius bleeds stronger than Teemos posion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Golem Lord

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMyBassCannon View Post

Darius' poison, AT LEVEL 18, only deals 10 more damage AT MAXIMUM STACKS than Teemo's SINGLE STACK poison. Not to mention Darius can't build pure AD because he blows up faster than Teemo due to not having a single defensive ability in his kit, meanwhile Teemo can build whatever the **** he wants and get out of combat alive and useful.

The people who complain about Teemo are scrubs, sure. The people who complain about Darius are worse than that.

the response to that is... DARIUS BUILDS TANKY AND DOES ALOT MORE DAMAGE THAN TEEMO. darius doesnt need to build ad because of his broken kit. %pen, a pull, AoE bloodstacks, truedamage ult that does more damage the more abilitys and autoattacks he has landed? that doesnt sound broken to you?

Crimson5pheonix

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golem Lord View Post
the response to that is... DARIUS BUILDS TANKY AND DOES ALOT MORE DAMAGE THAN TEEMO. darius doesnt need to build ad because of his broken kit. %pen, a pull, AoE bloodstacks, truedamage ult that does more damage the more abilitys and autoattacks he has landed? that doesnt sound broken to you?
Nope. Because Darius' that don't build damage don't do damage. Which is what you'd expect of a fighter.

Seriously, I've started going to lolking and looking up the stats everytime someone cries "Darius OP". The "OP Darius" Usually does barely more damage than the supports then everyone else heavily outdamages Darius. The only times where that doesn't happen is when the Darius builds straight damage or if he has nearly every kill on his team with no one else having assists.

CerealBoxOfDoom

01-02-2013

Quote:
:/ cereal is not impress

sejuani uses her passive for permaslows
ashe gets tons of cash
tf helps you farm
vayne makes darius's ult look like a joke

and darius??? well... at least darius has 70% amor pierce on top of the maybe 11 armor my squishy has.

ShickenChit

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awfully Beast View Post
You all are stupid as f. just saying this guy is not complaining about darius being op... he is saying that HIS PASSIVE BLEEDS DO MORE DAMAGE THAN TEEMO'S POISON RANKED UP! HIS PASSIVE people, not his q, w, e or r, HIS PASSIVE...
and it's a passive that requires him to keep hitting. not to mention, teemo counters darius. :P

ShickenChit

01-02-2013

Quote:
His true dmg ult seems abit over the top, and should maybe be swapped to pysi dmg or magic dmg, so it can be negated with some def. but cho ult does more dmg and scales better than darius ult too

SeiYouSiLa

01-02-2013

It's darius and darius will be darius xd

INFenergySeeker

01-02-2013

He can get countered easily by any champion that can stun, slow and range. I dont find his bleed to be OP, i think it doesnt do enough damage in my opinion....

GodSlayer168

01-02-2013

i dont think you realize that one of darius biggest counters is teemo

Cretinok

01-02-2013

Lol, am I actually reading a thread about Darius being stronger than Teemo in 3s?

Teemo owns the 3s map.

RaptoRGmo7

01-02-2013

they nerf darius passive, now no more magic dmg now is AD... soo many cry for nerf darius but wait now darius rush BC and his passive is more dmg that magic damage passive

darius is a weak champ, learn how counter him stop cry like a baby