Darius bleeds stronger than Teemos posion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheM0ve

12-18-2012

I only play 3v3 so champs are different in this smaller map.

Anyway I find it alittle rediculous that not only can darius pull you than ult you for 40-60% of your hp but his bleeds tick more than teemos posion.

Been finding out alot latley that I live from a darius ult with like 10-20% hp and still end up dying from bleeding. In 3v3 unless your a tank you go near a Darius and your dead. Doesn't matter how good you are. All Darius has to do is get next to you for a easy kill.

I'm sure in 5v5 Darius isnt as bad because he slow with no escape and you can gang up on him better with a team of 5. But in a smaller map in 3v3 hes a super champ. Two Diana's could 2v1 a Darius.

Cycloned

12-18-2012

It's annoying in 5v5 while laning as well. If he harasses you end up losing a lot of HP from bleed.

CerealBoxOfDoom

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheM0ve View Post
I only play 3v3 so champs are different in this smaller map.

Anyway I find it alittle rediculous that not only can darius pull you than ult you for 40-60% of your hp but his bleeds tick more than teemos posion.

Been finding out alot latley that I live from a darius ult with like 10-20% hp and still end up dying from bleeding. In 3v3 unless your a tank you go near a Darius and your dead. Doesn't matter how good you are. All Darius has to do is get next to you for a easy kill.

I'm sure in 5v5 Darius isnt as bad because he slow with no escape and you can gang up on him better with a team of 5. But in a smaller map in 3v3 hes a super champ. Two Diana's could 2v1 a Darius.
Darius has a burst combo and does damage therefore he should do less bleed damage than a support champ ಠ_ಠ

Going near the fighter champ without survival means he will fight you and probably kill you, incredible discovery ಠ_ಠ

In 5v5 he's obviously slower and more than one champ can attack him... but not in 3v3 oviously ಠ_ಠ
watch some ****hole say hurrdurr game not balanced around 3v3 like that **** matters. Darius isn't OP

RaptoRGmo7

12-18-2012

darius never was op, learn how counter him

TheM0ve

12-18-2012

I love how ppl say learn to counter darius. If your mele you have to fight him in mele range. IF your a squishy range if he gets next to you pull, ult, dead.

You might say than stay away from him. But if your back in a team fight get stuned he runs up to u pull, ult dead. name one champ in the game that can kill you in 2 moves if your close to them unfed.

Im complaining about his bleeds. Everyone already knows how broken Darius is. Only ppl that say learn to play are the horrible players that pick Darius.

I just thought it was funny I seen ppl complain about Teemos posion even though thats a skill he lvls and it was nerfed yet Darius's bleeds tick for more.

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-18-2012

Quote:
I love how ppl say learn to counter darius. If your mele you have to fight him in mele range. IF your a squishy range if he gets next to you pull, ult, dead.
I love how your entire argument against "learn to play" is "I don't know how to learn to play"
Quote:
You might say than stay away from him. But if your back in a team fight get stuned he runs up to u pull, ult dead. name one champ in the game that can kill you in 2 moves if your close to them unfed.
Leblanc.

I've also seen it done with Kha'zix.
Quote:
Im complaining about his bleeds. Everyone already knows how broken Darius is. Only ppl that say learn to play are the horrible players that pick Darius.
Try me. I don't play Darius, never have, never will, and most importantly will never lose to one by my own gameplay.
Quote:
I just thought it was funny I seen ppl complain about Teemos posion even though thats a skill he lvls and it was nerfed yet Darius's bleeds tick for more.
Darius' poison, AT LEVEL 18, only deals 10 more damage AT MAXIMUM STACKS than Teemo's SINGLE STACK poison. Not to mention Darius can't build pure AD because he blows up faster than Teemo due to not having a single defensive ability in his kit, meanwhile Teemo can build whatever the **** he wants and get out of combat alive and useful.

The people who complain about Teemo are scrubs, sure. The people who complain about Darius are worse than that.

Venku Skirata

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMyBassCannon View Post
Darius' poison, AT LEVEL 18, only deals 10 more damage AT MAXIMUM STACKS than Teemo's SINGLE STACK poison. Not to mention Darius can't build pure AD because he blows up faster than Teemo due to not having a single defensive ability in his kit, meanwhile Teemo can build whatever the **** he wants and get out of combat alive and useful..
If teemo gets out alive there is something really wrong there

CerealBoxOfDoom

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venku Skirata View Post
If teemo gets out alive there is something really wrong there
nothing unusual about it. cuz teemo only enters battle when he can escape

Peligrad

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CerealBoxOfDoom View Post
nothing unusual about it. cuz teemo only enters battle when he can escape
So that's why teemos are always useless...they never show up to team fights...

Awfully Beast

12-19-2012

You all are stupid as f. just saying this guy is not complaining about darius being op... he is saying that HIS PASSIVE BLEEDS DO MORE DAMAGE THAN TEEMO'S POISON RANKED UP! HIS PASSIVE people, not his q, w, e or r, HIS PASSIVE...