Tribunal at it's best ! I challenge EVERY RED to justify this punished report card.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

30 Helens

12-18-2012

That's an appalling miscarriage of justice. I read all 5 cases and found nothing worthy of punishment... not even close.

This community just spams the punish button apparently. Makes me paranoid for the games I haven't done well in.

GG, LoL Community. GG.

Inok

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-18-2012

The tribunal is a joke.

lol I died again

Yajin

12-18-2012

Did not deserve a Punish.

Honestly, I've lost a lot of faith in the Tribunal, since I hit level 20 and could participate in it. Quite a few times now, I've been wrong on a case that I blatantly did not get wrong. It's become very obvious to me that people aren't reading reports thoroughly--or at all--making me feel pretty foolish for sometimes spending 5-10 minutes reading, before making a decision.

I've seen people pardoned who are cursing their heads off and insulting others and I've seen people punished who didn't actually do anything wrong (except perhaps play badly but we all have bad games and playing badly--unintentionally--isn't punishable).

Something really needs to be done.
It makes me very concerned for myself, in the future.

I tend to type a lot during games, to coordinate my team. I don't cross lines or insult people... but not everyone appreciates my effort. I'd like to think that I have nothing to worry about but, after seeing some of these recent Tribunal cases, I'm starting to think I shouldn't even bother communicating at all.

RIOT, why even TRY to communicate with your team--in a teamwork-oriented game--if the very act of TRYING to communicate puts you at risk for bans, even if you're not breaking any rules?

I'm sorry but this is getting silly.
With all the money that can be spent, bans for no reason are not acceptable.

DmG KIV

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shehriazad View Post
Sad.

Do I have to fear for my account now (never warned or banned yet....but this.....ugh)
same feeling, though I have a friend who has been playing since release and has never been warned even though he trolls from time to time... which makes this case seem even more out of place...

30 Helens

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bananoid View Post
The report card tells me this guy is bad at LoL
Except that being "bad" at LoL isn't a ban worthy offense.

TrolImanship

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatoneGothGuy View Post
i'm not justifying the ban. it was completely unjustified but I am trying to fend off those who want to bulldoze the entire system to the ground because of such a small amount of false positives.
But Riot refuses to admit or fix the false positives... which is really unacceptable as far as I'm concerned.

ThatoneGothGuy

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by StompEmlnTheNuts View Post
That margin of error should be on the other side though. It should be false negatives, as in 99% of toxic players get banned and 1% manage to luckily escape. The fact that it swings back at innocent players like this is ****ing bull****.
you're asking for something that's approaching borderline impossible

IS18a91d7ad2488507ec964

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatoneGothGuy View Post
y'know sometimes stuff like this does happen. 99% accuracy is only as accurate as it says. It almost sounds like you're trying to imply an overarching conspiracy of riot trying to hide things like this from us but brave little you posted it.
edit: ERMEERGERHD LOOK AT DIS ONE CASE OUTTA AN OCEAN OF THEM DIS ONE WRUNG ENTIRE SYSTEM MUST BE BROUGHT DOWN
Wonder if you'd use the same kind of argument when the decision in Tribunal would result in banning your account.

Tenshinmon

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by larryjerry1 View Post
Idiocracy?

Idiocy*

Sorry, my inner Grazi is kicking in.

Regarding the OP, I'd have voted pardon, but this is the first case I've seen where I'd have voted pardon when it resulted in a punish.
Idiocracy was a movie where idiots survived the apocalypse (through sheer LACK of brain power) and took over the world.

Apparently, you're going to be one of the survivors.

OT: This is why me and my buddy stopped buying Riot points and eventually, more people will. If you want to make this stop, stop buying Riot points. The cut in their profits will make them wonder 'what's up' enough to make them actually care about things like this.

Then when they start treating players right again and fixing stupid **** like this, buy RP.