Tribunal at it's best ! I challenge EVERY RED to justify this punished report card.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LargeSnorlax

01-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gsniper View Post
Or you didn't put into account that regional and cost of living varies from place to place and locational salary is different even in 100 miles of stretch..

I realize you probably haven't traveled, but next time you google something, you also need to google that small fact thanks. Because here minimum wage is 650 a month. And a 1 bed 1 bath studio apartment is about 400 a month + utilities included in that payment.

Again thanks for showing the rest of us how ignorant you are. You truly keep bringing me back to this post just on that small fact alone- its amusing.
I don't think that's so much ignorance as it is being impossible to read your mind and somehow know all this information about you

Here, my rent is $1100 and I clear $4k a month - So you might see why $1400 a month would seem low to me - That wouldn't be enough to afford food, transport, or yaknow, living. If you told anyone here you made $1400 a month, they'd give you a weird look because if you're working 40 hour weeks, that means you're around $10 an hour, which is under minimum wage. Just as a comparison, minimum legal working wage in Australia would clear you $2400 a month.

Not that it matters much, but I've most assuredly travelled more miles than you or your truck ever has, since I've been all through the states, Canada, Europe 2x, Africa, and Australia, living in Australia and Europe and (currently) Canada before.

Not sure where you're living where a studio apartment is $400 per month. Where are you at, anyways?

Also, for the record, I know all about truck driving as well - My stepdad was a truck driver - However, doing 60 hour weeks he cleared around $4500 a month, which works out to around $23/man hour. It just seems strange to me you'd be making $1400 for the long hours truckers put in and the hard life it is sometimes, but then again, like you said, I don't know where you are - You could be trucking somewhere in Cambodia for all I know.

Lord Ferret

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LargeSnorlax View Post
I don't think that's so much ignorance as it is being impossible to read your mind and somehow know all this information about you

Here, my rent is $1100 and I clear $4k a month - So you might see why $1400 a month would seem low to me - That wouldn't be enough to afford food, transport, or yaknow, living. If you told anyone here you made $1400 a month, they'd give you a weird look because if you're working 40 hour weeks, that means you're around $10 an hour, which is under minimum wage. Just as a comparison, minimum legal working wage in Australia would clear you $2400 a month.

Not that it matters much, but I've most assuredly travelled more miles than you or your truck ever has, since I've been all through the states, Canada, Europe 2x, Africa, and Australia, living in Australia and Europe and (currently) Canada before.

Not sure where you're living where a studio apartment is $400 per month. Where are you at, anyways?

Also, for the record, I know all about truck driving as well - My stepdad was a truck driver - However, doing 60 hour weeks he cleared around $4500 a month, which works out to around $23/man hour. It just seems strange to me you'd be making $1400 for the long hours truckers put in and the hard life it is sometimes, but then again, like you said, I don't know where you are - You could be trucking somewhere in Cambodia for all I know.
Honestly the guy is correct. Here where i live the average week check for minimum wage around here is somewhat of 800/900 or so of the checks my friends get (when i work in yellowstone my checks are under 300 but they take out 200ish for room and board) and a 2 bedroom appartment is about 600 a month with some utilities.

Cost of living where I live is pretty small. And we have the highest minimum wage in the country but the problem here (city i live in.) There arnt many higher then minimum wage jobs for those who havent gone to college, like myself.

It all matters what kind of job you have and how much you can work.

But my point is Regonal stuff matters. Seattle is more expensive to live then say Prosser. But the minimum wage is the same but job oppertunities are much smaller in Prosser then they are in Seattle.

Painful Dream

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
3rd time in hundred thousands of cases--every time we make sure to send an apology and make it right with the player. It's certainly not OK when this inevitably happens, no matter how rare it is.
It's not rare.... You don't look at every single case possible. So... you are a liar, obviously. I swear, you guys love to contradict yourselves every day.

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Painful Dream View Post
It's not rare.... You don't look at every single case possible. So... you are a liar, obviously. I swear, you guys love to contradict yourselves every day.
and you don't look at any cases expect ones in threads such as these, so how you going to tell Lyte he's wrong? If you got any other cases where the person didn't deserve punishment then post the case. Obviously, you a idiot and have nothing to backup any of your assumptions.

PenguinKillBear

01-24-2013

Quote:
Where are your facts and data to support your claim?

Dracorya

01-24-2013

Quote:
...*hits irony gong*

ltaly

01-24-2013

This is why I have not started playing rank yet. I have invested too much money in this account to get reported and banned for being unskilled and stupid asss tribunal system.

Riot shame on you, freaking idiots.

CobiTime

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatoneGothGuy View Post
y'know sometimes stuff like this does happen. 99% accuracy is only as accurate as it says. It almost sounds like you're trying to imply an overarching conspiracy of riot trying to hide things like this from us but brave little you posted it.
edit: ERMEERGERHD LOOK AT DIS ONE CASE OUTTA AN OCEAN OF THEM DIS ONE WRUNG ENTIRE SYSTEM MUST BE BROUGHT DOWN
edit2x: this case is completely unjustified and shouldn't have been banned! (We agree upon this) "Therefore the entire system is false and riot is trying to hide all of this from us! Burn tribunal to the ground burn it down!" wat.
These are the guys who report.

GON the Mage Guy

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltaly View Post
This is why I have not started playing rank yet. I have invested too much money in this account to get reported and banned for being unskilled and stupid asss tribunal system.

Riot shame on you, freaking idiots.
You probably shouldn't talk about things you know nothing about.

Seikon

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatoneGothGuy View Post
y'know sometimes stuff like this does happen. 99% accuracy is only as accurate as it says. It almost sounds like you're trying to imply an overarching conspiracy of riot trying to hide things like this from us but brave little you posted it.
edit: ERMEERGERHD LOOK AT DIS ONE CASE OUTTA AN OCEAN OF THEM DIS ONE WRUNG ENTIRE SYSTEM MUST BE BROUGHT DOWN
edit2x: this case is completely unjustified and shouldn't have been banned! (We agree upon this) "Therefore the entire system is false and riot is trying to hide all of this from us! Burn tribunal to the ground burn it down!" wat.
You know, if the community judges for a punish, Riot is suppose to look at the result and come up with a punishment. They must see how severe the case is to justify a warning, a time ban, or a perma ban. They clearly did not look at this case. Whoever is putting the hammer down on these people are getting paid to do so. They should try to strive for 100% and not settle for 99% (but I really doubt it's even that), which is why people don't like the Tribunal, from both sides of the fence.