Tribunal at it's best ! I challenge EVERY RED to justify this punished report card.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LargeSnorlax

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gsniper View Post
I'll leave this here and rest my case, thanks.
Ok. Have fun with that.

LittleDi

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LargeSnorlax View Post
On a totally related side note - Why would you even mention you make $1400 a month? Isn't that minimum wage..?
Most truck drivers are not paid by the hour.

http://www.indeed.com/salary/Truck-Driver.html

If he is pulling in 1400 a month then he's making way below par of 16800. I make more than him working part time. Even OTR drivers get more than what he's claiming he's getting.

Jamie98s

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
This case actually was manually overturned way back in mid-December and an apology was sent to the player.
but it takes ALOT of reports to even get to the tribunal right? and if youre getting reported that many times something has to be wrong right? hmm......

Saint Latona

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiister View Post
No idea how I got it honestly T.T. Got it the last day when they was handing them out. My honor total is around 50-70, so I know it wasn't for that and I haven't been in Tribunal since last January.
Yo Shiister, I got good news!

I just got my Santa Baron icon at last! WOOHOO!

Fiya Senpai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2013

Bump... This does not deserve a ban....

LargeSnorlax

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleDi View Post

If he is pulling in 1400 a month then he's making way below par of 16800. I make more than him working part time. Even OTR drivers get more than what he's claiming he's getting.
That was kind of my point, yes

Gsniper

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleDi View Post

LOL who you driving for... cause your full of **** making that much a month unless you are a owner operator, and in which case your then now talking about how much you make, but forgetting to take out fuel cost, permit costs, road taxes per mile.

I make .36 cents a mile, and at 60 miles an hour that is not a bad wage...

So really? You tried to sound smart but you failed miserably..

EyeHearShapes

01-18-2013

no doubt the troll movement in the tribunal caused this . We need a teacherrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...I mean redddddddddddddd lol

LargeSnorlax

01-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gsniper View Post
LOL who you driving for... cause your full of **** making that much a month unless you are a owner operator, and in which case your then now talking about how much you make, but forgetting to take out fuel cost, permit costs, road taxes per mile.

I make .36 cents a mile, and at 60 miles an hour that is not a bad wage...

So really? You tried to sound smart but you failed miserably..
Psst... I know you didn't actually read it properly, but Di means per year, not per month.

But really - $1400 a month is poverty line, I'm not saying that to be mean. That's almost as much as my rent.. Must have a lot of downtime.

Gsniper

01-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LargeSnorlax View Post
Psst... I know you didn't actually read it properly, but Di means per year, not per month.

But really - $1400 a month is poverty line, I'm not saying that to be mean. That's almost as much as my rent.. Must have a lot of downtime.
Or you didn't put into account that regional and cost of living varies from place to place and locational salary is different even in 100 miles of stretch..

I realize you probably haven't traveled, but next time you google something, you also need to google that small fact thanks. Because here minimum wage is 650 a month. And a 1 bed 1 bath studio apartment is about 400 a month + utilities included in that payment.

Again thanks for showing the rest of us how ignorant you are. You truly keep bringing me back to this post just on that small fact alone- its amusing.