Tribunal at it's best ! I challenge EVERY RED to justify this punished report card.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zachrin

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CocoaBeware View Post
i said no such thing of being banned 5 times comprehend what u read b4 u troll
Quote:
Originally Posted by CocoaBeware View Post
riot if your listening i smell some1 doing somthing very terrible when u ban some1's 1000$ account for the 5th time jus sayin i would have body guards cause somebody IS gonna try somthing. u cant jus ban everyone for anything cause even gg gets u banned jus check forums there are many cases like this its only a matter of time b4 some gets jaded and stolen from till it happens
I'm not quite sure if you're talking about yourself or someone else in this quote, but I took it as you talking about yourself spending $1000 and getting banned for the 5th time. Even if you were talking about someone else, your ban is a time ban, which mean's you've been banned at least once before (first tribunal punishes are always warnings), so you should have a small idea of what you were doing. In any case, my point still stands.

Megans

01-18-2013

btw u cannot even watch score...tell u my example
1/0/3 shaco at early... at the end of game 4/10/7 shaco
Now what happend some trolls lost solo lanes after 2ganks on each lane.They stopped play and only who played and def towers was shaco with bot lane.
Another game some kid checked lolking and said this shaco is noob 1/5/4 kda ratio.In the game enemy rape u at jungle and whole team starting flame how bad u are etc.
Result ---> 2 unreasonable reports and ban at tribunal for playing poorly

LargeSnorlax

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gsniper View Post
Can we please have a staff/team sit down, have a meeting and revamp tribunal, because even tho cases THIS obvious, don't appear very often, its the subliminal workings in the system that can do the very thing that we are trying to prevent, "intoxicating the community"
Reading things like this make me seriously wonder if you have ever worked in a job before.

There is a possibility of error in pretty much everything - If we had to have a staff sitdown every time an error happened in one of our systems at work, there would never be time in a day to actually accomplish anything.

Errors happen in every system - This one was obviously caught and fixed.

CocoaBeware

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zachrin View Post
I'm not quite sure if you're talking about yourself or someone else in this quote, but I took it as you talking about yourself spending $1000 and getting banned for the 5th time. Even if you were talking about someone else, your ban is a time ban, which mean's you've been banned at least once before (first tribunal punishes are always warnings), so you should have a small idea of what you were doing. In any case, my point still stands.
i said some1's not mine troll elsewhere mfers

Gsniper

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LargeSnorlax View Post
Reading things like this make me seriously wonder if you have ever worked in a job before.

There is a possibility of error in pretty much everything - If we had to have a staff sitdown every time an error happened in one of our systems at work, there would never be time in a day to actually accomplish anything.

Errors happen in every system - This one was obviously caught and fixed.

Apparently you assume just because someone who shares a different opinion about something, believing that a system is broken and yes "has seen better systems and even helped implement them", that I am a unskilled child at life, who has no clue about real life situations.

I'm so clueless and utterly useless at life, here's me behind a steering wheel doing my job making about 1,400+ - a month, driving a semi-truck with 53 feet of trailer delivering your pathetic useless goods, that which you beg your parents to buy for you, at the same time not keeping in mind, stores with out people like me, wouldn't exist..

what about you?

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphoto...38909420_n.jpg
http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphoto...1_623802_n.jpg

In short, shut your f*cking mouth before spewing your assumptions about someones personal life, and stick to the real issues that players in community share at hand. "Like the belief that the system is flawed in a way that only those who have gotten the short end of the stick will understand"

Quick, since I decided to retaliate and you don't want to look like an ass yourself on the forums, go punish 10 people on tribunal real fast because you need to execute your own frustration.

Fort Castle1rst

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memorylame View Post
I don't usually respond to blahblah Tribunal threads...but ya this is not only extremely sad but extremely scary...when will I get banned?
IF YOU KNEW HOW MUCH STRESS I WAS PUTTED IN NOT TO GET BANNED and still i got banned AND EACH time i was getting banned i never EVER HAD THE REASONS HOW COULD I have gotten better IF i wasnt even sure why i got banned in first place

ALSO SKINS WHEN PERMA BAN FKIN SUCKS it defenitly need a fix give all accounts the buyed skins

plus the more you play the more chances to get banned witch mean play less?

REEDITING OMG AGAIN THIS BUG i sended this log AND NOW I GET KICKED OUT of my game ill have to reconnect 3 times in row before this crappy error stops AND I WILL GET REPORTED FOR AFK LEAVER THX A LOT RIOT your game fails AND YOU ALLOW PERMA BANS (im ok with bans for a time but PERMA BAN when your game system is so fail, its like prison or sentence to death i guess if you live in america you must be in favor for perma bans (in my head its not the chield faults its the parents and school etc then grow fked up so the chield was pure before all the jerks bullies abusive parrents etc got the chield confused, i believe in terapy but in some cases its wayyy too deep to be able to cure them under a life time of hours (or a more huge number of days month years more accurate then i cant tell) witch makes people just forget about these people and they just get worst since they are being constantly rejected (think i now agree with canada thinking but it does make a lot of people to take care of for so little place time money people)

im mostly pissed because i talked about THIS PROBLEM SOO MANY TIMES sooo many threads but ive been constantly insulted rejected because im different and cant explain myself as clear as others and now sudenly you all seem to agree

im still against perma banning 1 year ban or number of months lower is painful enough

Solution idea would be get them back to lvl 29 sometimes just an idea since 29 is the longest lvl to get to 30 also removes people from elo hell (its just an idea as a punishment make people lose a lvl) now just need to know in what occasions it would be worth doing that, i thought it was a good idea didnt want to forget now that i said it ill just leave it up to brighter minds

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fort Castle1rst View Post
IF YOU KNEW HOW MUCH STRESS I WAS PUTTED IN NOT TO GET BANNED and still i got banned AND EACH time i was getting banned i never EVER HAD THE REASONS HOW COULD I have gotten better IF i wasnt even sure why i got banned in first place

ALSO SKINS WHEN PERMA BAN FKIN SUCKS it defenitly need a fix give all accounts the buyed skins

plus the more you play the more chances to get banned witch mean play less?

REEDITING OMG AGAIN THIS BUG i sended this log AND NOW I GET KICKED OUT of my game ill have to reconnect 3 times in row before this crappy error stops AND I WILL GET REPORTED FOR AFK LEAVER THX A LOT RIOT your game fails AND YOU ALLOW PERMA BANS (im ok with bans for a time but PERMA BAN when your game system is so fail, its like prison or sentence to death i guess if you live in america you must be in favor for perma bans (in my head its not the chield faults its the parents and school etc then grow fked up so the chield was pure before all the jerks bullies abusive parrents etc got the chield confused, i believe in terapy but in some cases its wayyy too deep to be able to cure them under a life time of hours (or a more huge number of days month years more accurate then i cant tell) witch makes people just forget about these people and they just get worst since they are being constantly rejected (think i now agree with canada thinking but it does make a lot of people to take care of for so little place time money people)

im mostly pissed because i talked about THIS PROBLEM SOO MANY TIMES sooo many threads but ive been constantly insulted rejected because im different and cant explain myself as clear as others and now sudenly you all seem to agree

im still against perma banning 1 year ban or number of months lower is painful enough

Solution idea would be get them back to lvl 29 sometimes just an idea since 29 is the longest lvl to get to 30 also removes people from elo hell (its just an idea as a punishment make people lose a lvl) now just need to know in what occasions it would be worth doing that, i thought it was a good idea didnt want to forget now that i said it ill just leave it up to brighter minds
You sound like a 13 year old raging. Form coherent thoughts and make your post more readable.

LargeSnorlax

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gsniper View Post
Apparently you assume just because someone who shares a different opinion about something, believing that a system is broken and yes "has seen better systems and even helped implement them", that I am a unskilled child at life, who has no clue about real life situations.

I'm so clueless and utterly useless at life, here's me behind a steering wheel doing my job making about 1,400+ - a month, driving a semi-truck with 53 feet of trailer delivering your pathetic useless goods, that which you beg your parents to buy for you, at the same time not keeping in mind, stores with out people like me, wouldn't exist..

what about you?

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphoto...38909420_n.jpg
http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphoto...1_623802_n.jpg

In short, shut your f*cking mouth before spewing your assumptions about someones personal life, and stick to the real issues that players in community share at hand. "Like the belief that the system is flawed in a way that only those who have gotten the short end of the stick will understand"

Quick, since I decided to retaliate and you don't want to look like an ass yourself on the forums, go punish 10 people on tribunal real fast because you need to execute your own frustration.
What on earth are you going on about?

You make a stupid statement on forums, and I'll say it's stupid.

There's no need to retaliate with a stupider statement about how you drive a truck and you're doing such a valuable service to the community, or how you make $1400 a month or how you personally keep stores open, because it just makes you look even more out of touch with what everyone's talking about. To start swearing at me is even more hilarious.

I don't even know what to say about the rest of the statement though. It actually gave me a hilarious laugh coming home, thanks for that I guess.

On a totally related side note - Why would you even mention you make $1400 a month? Isn't that minimum wage..?

Gsniper

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LargeSnorlax View Post
What on earth are you going on about?

You make a stupid statement on forums, and I'll say it's stupid.

There's no need to retaliate with a

stupider

statement about how you drive a truck and you're doing such a valuable service to the community, or how you make $1400 a month or how you personally keep stores open, because it just makes you look even more out of touch with what everyone's talking about. To start swearing at me is even more hilarious.

I don't even know what to say about the rest of the statement though. It actually gave me a hilarious laugh coming home, thanks for that I guess.

I'll leave this here and rest my case, thanks.

Fort Castle1rst

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiister View Post
You sound like a 13 year old raging. Form coherent thoughts and make your post more readable.
how to make it more readable ?