Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Tribunal at it's best ! I challenge EVERY RED to justify this punished report card.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RazyUltim8

01-02-2013

a

Sir Sam of KRF

01-02-2013

it's funny I was recently suspended for similar reports.. granted I did tell someone they had downs in one game.. but still.. the other games were completely unjustified. I wonder if RIOT realizes that the trolls can also go into the system and vote.. hey lets all just vote +punish for a month and see what happens? Maybe they will do something like take out chat and put in auto chat commands like pressing a button calls MIA, RE, GG WP, etc.. and make it have a spam filter just like the pinging. Most of the time I don't type when I play ranked anyway, so why not just take chat out of the game and implement commands + pings.. that's all you need.

Then you won't even need this report system !!! you will just have the intentional feeder report !

Zmyth770

01-02-2013

I would have pardoned.

Sir Sam of KRF

01-03-2013

^

Sir Sam of KRF

01-03-2013

^

Derpshot

01-03-2013

When are we going to riot HQ with forks and torches?

ZomgTossRush

01-03-2013

But dont worry, if u get 5-6 of these type of bans riot may or may not perm ban you. Why is it they only check the "last" ban and not the previous X amounts. It makes no sense at all. What if u actually deserved ur last ban. that basically means u were permma banned for 1 bad run.

Hopcyn

01-03-2013

ttt worst ban EUW

ApolloMk2

01-03-2013

Ya, completely undeserved ban.. Tribunal failed here..

BattleBuddy

01-04-2013

This thread shall live.