Tribunal at it's best ! I challenge EVERY RED to justify this punished report card.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Noob Feeder

12-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MercSet View Post
uh Guys It's a time ban not a permaban. stay chill.

Also it's from the European serves. They may have different issues with behaviors.
lol what kind of different issues would they have that would warrant this case be punished?

daxhunter

12-21-2012

wow i thought the tribunal was pathetic form my ban...... but this is even worse. What has the world come to

Kuuria

12-21-2012

Just looking at first game. Sona [00:42:08] ez + teemo did this. Sona 0/12/21 8560 20
Ezreal 5/4/10 12199 204
"Yea. Sure. 0/12 With less assists than Teemo. That Ez so bad" ~ Tribunal?
Lee Sin [00:42:02] ez is so ****ing terrible
Lee Sin [00:42:05] i wanna kill myself
"You know... one of highest golds in game and almost 4.0 KDA but yea, these kind of players are horrible" ~ Tribunal?
So confused they would Punish this...

LuvMorgan

12-21-2012

Maybe this person should learn to REFORM.

BAN JUSTIFIED.

P0lymath7

12-21-2012

This is just garbage, so many harassing players out there deserving legit bans who use mob mentality to get others to report for no reason. This system is the worst I've ever been forced to participate in just to play a game. The first you one you literally said nothing and got a report You can't type anything when others harass you, then you can't not type anything either it seems. This game has been going down the toilet the last 6 months due solely to the tribunal and what it brings out in the so called "pillars" of our community.

Devastator Jones

12-22-2012

Mob Justice is what you get when you let ragers and trolls vote in Tribunal. This is why judges need to be screened and vetted before allowing them to vote. Some people are better judges than others... And the judges in this case were completely inept.

IRyzeForNidalee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-22-2012

still no red

BattleBuddy

12-23-2012

Bump it.

Droogle

12-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvMorgan View Post
Maybe this person should learn to REFORM.

BAN JUSTIFIED.
what does that even mean?

where is the lack of reform

Tyler Perry

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-24-2012

They definitely need to heighten their tolerance otherwise everyone is just going to be banned.