Tribunal at it's best ! I challenge EVERY RED to justify this punished report card.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AverageJo

12-21-2012

My guess is that tribunal picks 5 random reports of all your reports. It might be the case you were "lucky" enough as to get those that you did not flame, so i m expecting something like "here is one case where u were negative".

What would be very interesting to see is, either being falsely reported by someone increases your odds of case creation. I m pretty sure it does. Even Riot "admits" that " summoners that get in tribunal lose ...% more games". How about, "summoners that lose ..% more games, get reported and end up in tribunal"?

Even if Riot manages to dig up a few cases where u deserve a ban for being negative, that can NOT justify why they havent filtered out players that abuse the report button.

AverageJo

12-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Haven85 View Post
Actually, I think people are mad around here because they have been permabanned, like you.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...cubadivingpoop
Do you get lots of reports when you are winning? Or players try to take out their frustration on you when you are losing?

gnfnrf

12-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quitch View Post
That really shouldn't matter. All servers exist under the same Summoner's Code, and rules shouldn't vary according to region.

The point is this ban is unfair. Stop insisting that he is guilty just because the Tribunal says he is. The Tribunal is wrong. And if EU-West thinks this needs to be punished, then EU-West's Tribunal is toxic and the players who voted Punish should have their Tribunal rights revoked permanently.

I've seen the argument done several times, and it's a very weak one that inherently lacks justice. We all play the same game. We should all have the same rules.
The argument isn't that being in EUW means that justice is different. (At least, that's not my argument.) The argument is that complaining about it on the NA boards is less helpful, because this isn't where it happened. It is unfair to indict the Tribunal as a whole, and the NA Tribunal, because the EUW Tribunal made a mistake.

AverageJo

12-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnfnrf View Post
The argument isn't that being in EUW means that justice is different. (At least, that's not my argument.) The argument is that complaining about it on the NA boards is less helpful, because this isn't where it happened. It is unfair to indict the Tribunal as a whole, and the NA Tribunal, because the EUW Tribunal made a mistake.
Not true, Riot members that do matter (not some decorative Reds at EU) are here. They are fixing the game, they should see it.

EU forum is there mostly to keep player complaints down.

Jayrune

12-21-2012

Quote:
That really shouldn't matter. All servers exist under the same Summoner's Code, and rules shouldn't vary according to region.

The point is this ban is unfair. Stop insisting that he is guilty just because the Tribunal says he is. The Tribunal is wrong. And if EU-West thinks this needs to be punished, then EU-West's Tribunal is toxic and the players who voted Punish should have their Tribunal rights revoked permanently.

I've seen the argument done several times, and it's a very weak one that inherently lacks justice. We all play the same game. We should all have the same rules.
^this, many times.

Harate

12-21-2012

Bump for justice

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2012

Quote:

Thought I comment on this.

The rules don't vary according to region, but the interpretation of the rules does,apparently.

The ban is unfair, but only by NA standards. We don't know how EUW see feeding as or what kind of language is offensive enough to warrant a punish. The Tribunal isn't wrong in this case since it can't make the decisions, the EUW community is wrong. I seen a few EUW cases where I would pardon that was punished, EUW Tribunal should be looked over for certain.

LargeSnorlax

12-21-2012

No offense to anyone, but the ban's obviously not justified in NA, Europe, Tibet, or the darkest tunnels of Peru. Defending it looks silly. It's a false positive.

Bring it to Riot's attention and they'll adjust stuff. That's how it improves. Trying to say "SYSTEM IS BS OMG" or "This is a ban for sure!" isn't right on either side.

A Noob Feeder

12-21-2012

no riot response on this after this long does not look good.

MercSet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2012

uh Guys It's a time ban not a permaban. stay chill.

Also it's from the European serves. They may have different issues with behaviors.